听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 论坛议事厅 » my childhood
返回列表 发帖

my childhood

i was born on a state- operated farm called mai gai ti in xinjiang in the 1960s. my father worked as an accountant on the farm .our family lived with weiwuer people.when i was 3 years old ,our family migrated to the native place of hu bei .nothing was renained in my mind .it is a pity that i really dident rememered the place where i was born .after a few years ,i was in an elementary school in my home town .the cost of every term for the education was only 2.5 yuan.i had nothing but a chinese book and a maths one.i had 4 classes in the morning and no classes in the afternoon ,so i had spare time to play with my partners .i rememered there was a reservoir that had been built on the bank of the reservoir .in which we swam ,dived and caught fishes in the steams below the bank of the reservoir .memorized the same age partners ,we learned mang skills that hadnt been taught in classes.such as living together,cooperating ,sharing,planning ,discussions,making things with mud and stones,running ,climbing up trees,swimming across the reservoir ,racing,stealing melons to eat ,at the time i didnt know fear,only knew smiling and laughing ,the age brought us happiness.i dident feel the poverty and trouble.i think i learnt much knowledge which is not taught in books,i have a happy childhood.therefore now mang parents ask their children to learn this today  ,learn that tomorrow.finally they dont wanna learn anything ,are they happy ?parents know what to do it? return freedom to the children,they are too poor because of all sorts of stress.

You have a childhood full of memoy,so do I.We are so lucy,because we born in 80's.At that age ,we didn't need to learn much and we could have a sweet time to enjoy nature.I miss my childhood.

回复 2# 莎莎dawn

Good luck to you,so you have a happy childhood.

er````I envied at your unforgettable and happy childhood . my early life is not as well as yours even if I was born in 80's . I had suffered all sorts of unhappy things , which made me sad . luckily , I am now be optimistic to everything``````

回复 1# gaodaiyongbbs

do you give you child enough freedom?

回复 5# tingroom

yes .but they shouldnt have gone to an ordinary university,because of my loosing,so are they ,all the parents return freedom to children ,shouldnt they?

I really envy your childhood, also very yearning your childhood. I will let my child, have a they want childhood

回复 8# shenjunqun

yes .you are right ,you are a modern lady ,in childhood ,learning during playing with partners and teachers.of course ,all society does so .it is ok ,but i treat my child like this ,i hate the too much homework ,make child and parents unhappy,but if you do so to your child ,his result of learning will be improved ?that makeyou suffer losses.

回复 7# gaodaiyongbbs

怎样取消图片,对不起,

I was moved by your words,and I am thinking how to give my children a happy  memory.

回复 10# gaodaiyongbbs

删除附件。

回复 7# gaodaiyongbbs

怎样取消这个图片

返回列表