听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » my first time to talk with a foreigner ----Sam .
返回列表 发帖
回复 20# 陈秀玲

yes,come on!

回复 21# alexander.zh

The first foreigner I speaked to(not speak with) is an arab. I called him because of work needs. I am so nervous and couldn't get any one word except "Hello",what a shame!I don't know what he said,I don't know how to do.After a little pause, I speaked the things I wanted to express and then heard "Ok".  Then I said 'Bye" in a hurry. Oh,so terrible for me.

回复 12# xiaomeixin

you should keep on working there .

回复 23# iris925

hahaha````just take it easy ! but it is really hard for our first time to talk with a foreigner . only when we chat with him for several times can we adjust ourselves to it .

回复 13# miffy930

I just know him through my friends . it is my first time to know a foreigner and make a good friend with him . maybe you can find several foreigners via msn or skype .

回复 25# 陈秀玲

You are exactly right.

回复 27# iris925

My friend Julia, who lived at London for a long time, she has a lot of english friends too!  

回复 29# Sanmal

would you ask her to introduce some foreigners to me ? I'd like to make friends with them .

回复 30# 陈秀玲

They are just students like me... you may make a Facebook account, and search for Julia Cots Capell. And then, you can talk with her, and ask her to introduce them to you! But you should know that Julia is a spanish girl, more than 50% of her friends are spanish, she has a few British friends.

回复 31# Sanmal

I do . but it is forbade in china , so I can not go to browse this website .

回复 32# 陈秀玲

Oh really? My friend Sanna can browse the webside when she's on vacation in China.

回复 33# Sanmal

maybe she had spent some money doing that .

I have been foreign country for business several times ,i thought the foreiner could understand me ,but sometimes i could not understand them, because they spoke too fast.

回复 35# hnashilei

great ! I hope I can go abroad one day ! both of us should practice listening to english and speaking english more .

回复 26# 陈秀玲

thanks.

it seems good ,if it was me ,maybe i don't have courage to talk to him

回复 38# aizero

just take it easy !

返回列表