听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 2011-5-20故事:过河
返回列表 发帖

2011-5-20故事:过河

please read the story carefully,then tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

One day, three men met with a huge river, when they were hiking. Though the waves were rolling on, they should cross the river. But they could find no way out about how to cross the river.
            One of them prayed, “God, please give me the strength to swim over the river.” In a puff of wind, God granted to him strong, powerful arms and legs. It took him about two hours to swim over the river and for twice he was nearly drowned.
           Having seen that, another man prayed to God, “My God, please endow me with the strength to cross the river and tools.” In a puff of wind, God gave him a boat. He spent around an hour rowing across the river, and also, his boat almost turned over for twice.
           Having sighted the results of those two men, the third man prayed too, “God, please grant me with the strength and tools to cross the river and wisdom.” In a puff of wind, God turned him into a woman. She had a look at a map, and walked upward along the river for two hundred yards, and then crossed a bridge.

一天,三个男人远足时意外的遇到一条波涛汹涌的大河。他们需要到河对岸去,但对如何过河一筹莫展。
        第一个人祈祷说:“上帝啊,请给我过河的力量。”噗!上帝赐予他粗壮的手臂和强健的腿。他花了约两个小时游过河,其间有两次几乎淹死。
        看到这些,第二个人对上帝祈祷说:“上帝啊,请给我过河的力量……以及工具。”噗!上帝赐给他一条划艇。他花了约一个小时划船过河,其间有两次几乎翻船。
      第三个人看到这两个人的结果,于是也祈祷说:“上帝啊,请给我过河的力量和工具……以及智慧.” 噗!上帝把他变成了一个女人。她看了看地图,朝着河上游走了两百码,然后过了桥。

I think the third man is really clever ! there is no need for him to spend anything crossing the river . so clever !

评分人数

• yy2235

Why God turned the man into woman??
is woman  more clever than man??

评分人数

• yy2235

When we face difficults, we must try to clam down in order to find a better way to solve them.

评分人数

• yy2235

回复 3# 点滴

No, I think it's just because woman thinks more carefully than man when in trouble.

I wonder whether the third man can turn back into a man from a woman or not?

评分人数

• yy2235

How the women to face his family?He can't go home again.
In fact,two hundred yards is not a long distance,we can see it clearly through my eyes,if we carefully observed the arounds.

评分人数

• yy2235

Form the story we can get the conclusion that woman is more clever than man?
Why?

评分人数

• yy2235

Funny story ,  woman is more clever than man .

评分人数

• yy2235

I don't understand why turn the woman?the man can't look the map,can he?

评分人数

• yy2235

回复 5# amazon496

Yes, I think so.

回复 6# xiaomeixin

haha
Maybe he can.

回复 5# amazon496

are you serious?but I think man also can do everything

返回列表