听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 网友求助 » why?
返回列表 发帖

why?

i have been in the room for mang days.i really envy some friends' topics and posts ,especially ,their articles attract me and make me keep an eye on them,some are from society and our daily  life .even expierence which they have owned.at the time i have received much help and encouragements from which i feel the friendship exit.friendship is a story without an end,this no speaking language is being built between our the roommates,we have a good luck to gether together for the common aims.why not take out your hand to write more things which we wanna think and do or we have done.BFN.

评分人数

• tingroom

yeah , if we really like english , we should always write something down about ourselves ,or others ,when we are available . only when we practice again and again can we make great progress !

回复 2# 陈秀玲

we are on the same wavelength.

回复 3# gaodaiyongbbs

you bet !

Yeah,just speak and write it~!~!don't care wheather we'll make mistakes or not,don't be afraid of losing face,say everything you wanna say`!~!

回复 5# 莎莎dawn

only when you say something can people find mistakes you make and help correct them,little by little you get used to writing .but  i find several people like helping amend others'artcles.they are do called teachers.why not write?at the same time i find somebody who has ever been abroad write in chinese in this room.with foreign flavor,join in the room ,you should have written more in english.while what have you do with english.i agree with you.maybe i cant' have criticized them.

回复 4# 陈秀玲

come on,lingling!

回复 6# gaodaiyongbbs

it is no pleasure having been in the room without writing any longer.do you agree ?shasha! come on .

回复 6# gaodaiyongbbs

Of cource you can not,you should be a teaher with more tolerate.You know,sometimes encourage is more important than criticism,No one can really be perfect.

回复 9# 莎莎dawn

yeah ,i am impetuous.

回复 10# gaodaiyongbbs

I feel your students should thank me,haha~!~!

回复 11# 莎莎dawn

dont laugh at me.it is a joke like a piece of cake.maybe i am too careful.

回复 7# gaodaiyongbbs

回复 12# gaodaiyongbbs

Definitely,definitely,I don't laught at you !!!

回复 14# 莎莎dawn

i see,a joke ,dont worry.

In here,we can write things freely we like.No one will laugh at you.And we all have the same dream,that is we all like English and want to improve our English ability.
No one is perfect,we all make mistakes.If you can point our somebody else's mistake,he would be appreciate of you.And then you can fine pleasure in helping others.Yeah?

回复 16# xiaomeixin

yeah,your words are classical.

回复 17# gaodaiyongbbs

Thanks for your agreement.

返回列表