听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Battlefield-- Jordin Sparks
返回列表 发帖

Battlefield-- Jordin Sparks

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:14 编辑 年仅17岁的黑人女高中生Jordin Sparks凭着高亢嘹亮的声线和永不言败的精神,她是美国偶像历史上最年轻的冠军(17岁)。

Don't try to explain your mind I know what's happening here One minute it's love And suddenly it's like a battle-field 不要再去为你的内心去做掩饰 我知道现在发生了什么 刚才还是爱 忽然之间 变成一场战争 One word turns into a Why is it the smallest things that tear us down My world's nothing when you don't I'm not here without a shield Can't go back now 为什么是如此渺小的事情将我们分裂 我的世界没有了你什么都不是 没有盾牌我不会参与这场战争 现在已经无法回头

Both hands tied behind my back with nothing Oh 0, these times when we climb so fast to fall again Why we gotta fall for it now I never meant to start a war You know I never wanna hurt you 双手被无形间绑在了背后。 噢不,这些时间以来我们下沉的太快 为什么我们要为战争如此积极 我从来没有试想要引发一场战争 因为我从来都不曾想过要伤害你 Don't even know what we're fighting for Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield? (x2) Why does love always feel like.. Can't swallow our pride, Neither of us wanna raise that flag, mhmm 甚至我并不清楚我们为何而战 为什么爱情总是让人感觉像一场战争 蔑视我们所谓的骄傲吧,你我都不想升起那支旗帜

If we can't surrender then we both gonna lose what we had, oh no Both hands tied behind my back with nothing Oh 0, these times when we climb so fast to fall again I don't wanna fall for it now 如果我们都不投降,我们都会失去我们曾经所拥有的一切 我的双手握在背后 手里什么也没有 哦不,这几次为什么矛盾激化的这么快 为什么现在我又沉浸在里边 我从没想要开始一场战争

I never meant to start a war You know I never wanna hurt you Don't even know what we're fighting for Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield? (x2) 我从没想要开始一场战争 你知道 我不想伤害你 我们甚至不知道我们为什么吵架 为什么我们的爱情就像一场战争

I guess you better go and get your armor, (get your armor) get your armor 我觉得你最好带着你的防护离开 I guess you better go and get your armor, (get your armor) get your armor 我觉得你最好带着你的防护离开 I guess you better go and get your... 我觉得你最好带着你的防护离开 We could pretend that we are friends tonight (oh-oh-oh) And in the morning we'll wake up and we'll be alright Cause baby we don't have to fight And I don't want this love to feel like.. A battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield, 今晚我们可以让我们自己像朋友一样 当明天早上我们醒来的时候 一切烟消云散 因为我们本来就没必要去争吵 我真的不想我们的爱情就像这样一场战争

返回列表