听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » 美味啊
返回列表 发帖

美味啊

A traditional delicacy in Dezhou, Shandong Province created during the reign of Emperor Guangxu (throne: 1875--1909) of the Qing Dynasty (1644--1911) with a history of more than 100 years. Citizens from home and visitors from abroad are certain to have a taste of the chicken when they pass Dezhou. It features red glossy skin, tender texture, aromatic smell and juicy taste.

Ingredients: a hen 1kg, dried mushroom 5g,ginger 5g,soy sauce 150g,salt 25g,peanut oil 1.5kg (100g to be consumed), spices 5g,some malt sugar.

Preparation:

1. Process the chicken remove intestines rinse clean Twist wings at the back. Tuck legs in the cavity.

2. Mix maltose with water. Rub evenly on the chicken. Heat oil 80% hot. Deep-fry the chicken until golden brown. Take out and drain off oil.
下载 (30.25 KB)
3 天前 10:30

3. Add enough clean water in wok to submerge the deep-fried chicken. Put in the chicken and a spice bag, add ginger, salt, soy sauce while water is boiling. Change to gentle heat and let it stew for half an hour until it is well-done. Take out and serve hot.

评分人数

• kobe

so delicious!

can you cook it for me ? I'd like to have a taste .

that'sgood

回复 3# 陈秀玲

after I handle it. in the future i will learn to cook.So anyone married to me is lucky enough·······hahahah

回复 5# 懂你LOVE

返回列表