听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Do you want to make friends with rude people?
返回列表 发帖

Do you want to make friends with rude people?

有些人是为了打发时间,也许会口不择言地乱讲一通。换句话说,由于工作太单调,毫无趣味而枯燥,不然就是太辛苦、太紧张。有时想要博得喝彩,又让大伙儿感到兴趣盎然的话,往往会把脏话搬出来。

Some one may babble a lot willingly to kill time. In other words, when job is too tedious and dull, painstaking and tense, or when you want to earn the applause, you have to take the indecent words out of mouth to arouse people’s interest.  

但也有些男人很恶劣,他们知道有年轻女子在场时,故意会说出一些不堪入耳的话。逢到这种场合,最先开口讲脏话的男人,不外是希望女人多多注意他。因为他缺乏自信,不能以正当的方法接近女人,只好采取此种的手段。

But there are also some evil guys. They deliberately speak some indecent words in the presence of some young ladies. The first guy who bursts out the dirty words is the one who would like to draw the ladies’ attention because he is lack of confidence and has to get approach to ladies in this way.

也许,有些人说脏话并无恶意,有些人说脏话纯粹觉得好玩,有些人觉得说脏话才跟得上潮流……亲爱的朋友,你愿意和一个喜欢说脏话的人交朋友吗?

Some may speak dirty words without malice; some say it for fun, some may try to follow the trends… My dear friend, would you like to make friends speaking dirty words?

评分人数

• kuangye678

i don't like to make friends with the rude.even thought the purpose isnot evil,it's still too hard to accept it.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# seaso

However,everybody want to make friends with gentle people.And when they face to themselves,can they in all honesty  say that they are gentle all the time?That is the problem.

I do agree with you! Not everyone is kind and gentle all the time. But I also don't like to make friends with rude people

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

but sometimes i may said some indecent words i'm so sorry.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

if they speak some indecent words in some jokes,it's not a large problem.....Gold can't be pure and man can't be perfect

评分人数

回复 5# kuangye678

It's not a big problem,don't mention it.Everyone will has once or twice.

回复 6# seaso

Yeah,I agree with you.Nobody can be perfect.

回复 7# xiaomeixin

next time i will get rid of my bad habits.
thanks for your support

回复 6# seaso

yeah,you are so right.

very good.

If somebody said  indecent  words at the sight of me,I think I never make a friend with him,I can't accept a so rude man.But we are friends,it's a necessary that saying rude words is just kidding

I think I won't chat with them . I don't like making a friend who is always saying dirty words . I don't like it .

回复 9# kuangye678

Ok,I believe you.

回复 14# xiaomeixin

no problem.I won't let you down

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-6-1 22:30 编辑

i   don't like to speak dirty words .so i don't like to listen to the others peoper(other people's) speak(should be deleted) dirty words .I'll feel like that no quality.so  I hope my friends don't say dirty words.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表