听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Life without electricity.
返回列表 发帖

Life without electricity.

Have you every imagined that how would life be without electricity?

Imagine life without electricity, not just a brief power outage. We all know how inconvenient life becomes when our electricity is out for only a few hours. How hard it is to remember for that short period of time that the light switch will not produce instant light, the hair dryer will not immediately blow dry our hair, or that we can't even run water into our homes. Our homes and lives have become so dependent on electricity it is really hard to imagine everything that would change without it.

Yesterday,there was no electricity and water in our district,and it just had lasted for two hours.And you know,it's very hot these days.At the beginning,we didn't know how long it would last.So we were worried and upset.Without electricity,we felt very hot and couldn't fall asleep,we couldn't open our computers and play computer games.And without water,we couldn't take a shower.Many many things we couldn't do with them.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-6-1 15:22 编辑

The life of modern(The modern life) already(should be deleted) can't leave electricity,Once the(there is) no electricity,our life and production will have been seriously affected,this sunmmer is coming,peak of useing(using) power will be coming ,i hope everyone to(can) save energy

回复 2# godfly-ygw

If everyone can understand the situation and try to save energy,then we all would have a better life.

回复 3# xiaomeixin

i agree with you

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

We have already used to the days of using electricity,I never imagine what will the life turn without electricity~!~!wow,that's a horrible thing~!~!

评分人数

回复 5# 莎莎dawn

Yeah,it is really hard for us to imagine that what would life be without electricity.And we are afraid to imagine such a thing.

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-6-1 16:11 编辑

I am scared too~!~!(形容词前应该要加系动词吧)

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 7# 莎莎dawn

yeah,such a stupid mistake,thanks~!~!

评分人数

回复 8# 莎莎dawn

If you can work out every mistake,you will have great progresses in the future.

返回列表