听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Children's day~!!
返回列表 发帖

Children's day~!!

本帖最后由 莎莎dawn 于 2011-6-2 09:29 编辑

As we all know,today is Children's day when they needn't be worried about their homework,and just have a nice time with their parents.At noon ,I went out for working again,so I desided to find a restaurant to have lunch,I heard the boss said "we 've closed because today is Children's day ,when I got in.what a sweet famiy was!this moving occasion reminded me of my Childrens's day:my parants 've also stoped their works to keep company with we three sisters,at that day,we've worn ours new dress to go to pleasure ground and barbecue.I and my sisters have always expected if only everyday had been children's day.Now,Children's day has become my beautiful memories,I didn't wanna grow up~~!~!Do you think so?

评分人数

happy children‘s day....

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-6-2 08:42 编辑

in fact , we grow up all the time , we can not go back to our childhood.
there is something wrong with your sentences , check and coorect(correct) them , you'll  make great progress . come on !莎莎dawn

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

yes ,there is some wrong words!

评分人数

Yesterday,I cooked supper on my own,and no one could share with me.I was very lonely yesterday.

回复 3# 陈秀玲

I can't find it ~!help me~!~!

回复 5# xiaomeixin

well,where is your friend?

回复 6# 莎莎dawn

As we all know,today is Children's day when they needn't be worried about their homework,and just have a nice time with their parents.At noon ,I went out for working again,so I decided to find a restaurant to have lunch,I heard the boss saying "we 've closed because today is Children's day ,when I got in.what a sweet famiy was!this moving occasion reminded me of my Childrens's day:my parants 've also stoped their works to keep company with we three sisters,at that day,we've worn our new dress to go to pleasure ground and barbecue.my sisters and I have always expected if only everyday had been children's day.Now,Children's day has become my beautiful memories,I don't wanna grow up~~!~!Do you think so?

hear sb doing sth .

回复 5# xiaomeixin

yeah , you are right . I have typed the wrong word of "correct". haha```

回复 7# 莎莎dawn

Many of my friends have boyfriends or girlfriends,I don't want to bother them.And some of my best friends are far away form my home.

回复 10# xiaomeixin

You should find a boyfriend to celebrate Children's day~!~!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 11# 莎莎dawn

Your idea sounds good.But I don't want to.I don't want to fall in love in these two years.I want to be single and enjoy my study.I want to study hard to achieve my dream.

回复 12# xiaomeixin

I think that Boyfriend and your dream can exit together.

回复 13# 莎莎dawn

I don't have so much time.

On the Children's Day ,my husband and I went out to have a delicious dinner to celebrate this day for our children  who will be born in Oct.

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-6-3 12:14 编辑

回复 14# xiaomeixin

Ok, you dream must be being come(coming) ture~!~!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 16# 莎莎dawn

Thank you very much.I won't let you down.

回复 15# 练习者

congratulations~!~!how sweet a familiy is ~!~!

回复 17# xiaomeixin

you won't ~!~!you are so excellent~!~!

i like children,s day

返回列表