听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 恋恋童年游戏
返回列表 发帖

恋恋童年游戏

本帖最后由 凉茶 于 2011-6-2 12:58 编辑

还记得童年的游戏吗?

小时候,我们盼望长大,长大了没人会给你布置作业,长大了可以在炎夏喝沁人的凉啤酒,长大了可以酷酷地吐着烟圈……长大,好像一个渴望不可及的梦想……
现在,我们长大了,原来没有了书本的作业,我们却要完成人生的课题;原来借酒消愁真的是愁更愁;原来抽烟不是为了耍帅而是因为有了说不出的苦衷……
一年一度的儿童节又来了,仿佛是个生疏的节日,看着无忧无虑的小屁孩,我们开始怀念童年的美好时光,童年里最幸福的要属和小伙伴玩游戏了吧!

Hide-and-seek 捉迷藏
In the normal variant, "it" counts to a number that was designated before the game started. Once "it" reaches that number he or she yells "Come out, come out wherever you are!" and then starts searching for the players who have hidden. When "it" finds a player, "it" will generally say something along the lines of, "I see you (player), you are hidden in (hiding place)," so that the player will know he or she has been spotted. The first person "it" finds will become "it" in the next round. But "it" continues searching for other players until all the players are found. The last person found doesn't get any prize or reward but it is accepted that he or she has the best hiding place. If "it" gives up, he or she can yell "Olly olly oxen free!" and the players will come out of their hiding places, a new round will ensue with the same "it", and the players may or may not choose the same hiding place.  

Hopscotch 跳房子

The first player tosses the marker (typically a stone, coin or bean bag) into the first square. The marker must land completely within the designated square and without touching a line or bouncing out. The player then hops through the course, skipping the square with the marker in it. Single squares must be hopped on one foot. For the first single square, either foot may be used. Side by side squares are straddled, with the left foot landing in the left square, and the right foot landing in the right square. Optional squares marked "Safe", "Home", or "Rest" are neutral squares, and may be hopped through in any manner without penalty. After hopping into the "Safe", "Home", or "Rest" the player must then turn around and return through the course (square 9, then squares 7 & 8, next square 6 and so forth) on one or two legs depending on the square until he or she reaches the square with their marker. They then must retrieve their marker and continue the course as stated without touching a line or stepping into a square with another player's marker.
Upon successfully completing the sequence, the player continues the turn by tossing the marker into square number two, and repeating the pattern.
If while hopping through the court in either direction the player steps on a line, misses a square, or loses balance, the turn ends. Players begin their turns where they last left off. The first player to complete one course for every numbered square on the court wins the game.
Although the marker is most often picked up during the game, historically, in the boy's game, the marker was kicked sequentially back through the course on the return trip and then kicked out.

Hula Hoop 呼啦圈
A hula hoop is a toy hoop that is twirled around the waist, limbs or neck. Although the exact origins of hula hoops are unknown, children and adults around the world have played with hoops, twirling, rolling and throwing them throughout history. Hula hoops for children generally measure approximately 28 inches in diameter, and those for adults around 40 inches. Traditional materials for hoops include willow, rattan (a flexible and strong vine), grapevines and stiff grasses. Today, they are usually made of plastic tubing.

What's the time, Mr Wolf? 老狼老狼几点了
One player is chosen to be Mr Wolf (the name usually remains "Mr Wolf" irrespective of the gender of the player). Mr Wolf stands at the opposite end of the playing field from the other players, facing away from them. A call-and-response then takes place: all players except Mr Wolf chant in unison "What's the time, Mr Wolf?", and Mr Wolf will then answer in one of two ways:
If Mr Wolf calls a time of day - usually an hour ending in "o'clock" ("Three o'clock!"). The other players will then take that many steps towards Mr Wolf, counting the steps out loud as they go ("One, two, three!"). They then ask the question again.
If, on the other hand, Mr Wolf calls "Dinner time!" (or, occasionally, "Lunch time!" or "Midnight!") Mr Wolf will turn and chase the other players back to their starting point. If Mr Wolf successfully touches a player, that player becomes the new Mr Wolf for the next round.  

spot:认出来
square :方块
straddled:劈开的
twirled:旋转的
toss:投掷
stiff:强韧的
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

those games give us lots of good memories.

回复 2# tingroom

me too!

回复 4# Erikadyn

Children are think to grow up

hehe, sth might be wrong in your sentence . so I am sorry ,but I can't catch you.

I am sorry .hehe, sth might be wrong with.........I also made a mistake.  so let us be careful.....

In my childhood,I used to play this games with my neighbours or classmates.

回复 6# abc_3345

那也不一定哦~~就我小时候来说,我从来没有想过要长大!我总觉得那时候就很快乐很好~永远停留在那时就已经很满足了!

回复 8# Erikadyn

回复 9# xiaomeixin

me too~

回复 10# 凉茶

是哇,我就一直想长大

today i watched TV spongbob squarepants,that is about Hide-and-Seek,that is pretty interesting..............

返回列表