听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 2011-6-3故事:男孩和露珠
返回列表 发帖

2011-6-3故事:男孩和露珠

please read the story carefully,then translate red sentences and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

One morning a small boy squatted motionless on the grass in the garden for a long time.
           His mother felt so odd that she walked close to see what had happened. The boy, in earnest, squatted in front of a blade of grass, on which a round dew in the sun gave a colorful light, exceedingly beautiful. The small boy extended his hands under the grass silently as he appreciated the dew.
           Seeing his mother walking over to him, the boy said with a slight sadness, “Mother, the dew’s dying.”
           The mother said to her son with a smile, “Even if you put your hands under the grass, you cannot stop the dew disappear from this world.”
           The boy said, “Mother, I’m only thinking not to throw it in pain when it falls.”
           一天早上,一个小男孩蹲在花园的草地上,久久不动。
           母亲觉得蹊跷,便凑上前看个究竟。只见男孩非常认真地蹲在一茎草叶面前。草叶上,一颗圆圆的露珠,在太阳的照射下,正幻出七彩的光芒,格外美丽。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

看到妈妈走过来,男孩略带忧伤的说:“妈妈,露珠快要死了。”
           母亲微笑着对儿子说:“你就是把双手放在草叶下面,还是阻止不了露珠在这个世界上消失的命运啊。”
           男孩说:“
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
。”

The small boy extended his hands under the grass silently as he appreciated the dew.
当小男孩在欣赏这露珠的时候他把手静静的摊在叶子的下面。
“Mother, I’m only thinking not to throw it in pain when it falls.”
妈妈,当露珠滑落的时候我只想它不会很疼。

评分人数

• yy2235

In child's world , everything has the live.
And they always see world in a pure vision.
But they will lose their innocence step by step as they grow up.
How can we hold our innocence permanently?

How innocent the little boy is~!~!In the children's world ,there are no benifits,conflicts,and it's just  like the dew shined a colorful light~!~!

评分人数

• yy2235

The small boy extended his hands under the grass silently as he appreciated the dew.
这个小男孩伸出双手安静的守在草下面,像是要保护露珠
Mother, I’m only thinking not to throw it in pain when it falls
妈妈,我只是想当它落下来的时候不要摔疼了

A lovely boy, a kind & beautiful soul

评分人数

• yy2235

小男孩静静的在草下面展开手掌,他好像在欣赏露珠。
妈妈,我只是想在露珠掉下来的时候不让它摔疼。

评分人数

• yy2235

小男孩安静地把手伸展到草地上,正如他在欣赏露珠一样。“Mother, I’m only thinking not to throw it in pain when it falls.”
妈妈,我只想当露珠滑落的时候让它不会很疼。

评分人数

• yy2235

oh   
i must learn more

回复 1# yy2235

what's mean the lastest worlds.who can tell me please.

the child is pure and innocent

i have got to learn more.

顶一下,不错不错....

返回列表