听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第164期】 高考
返回列表 发帖

【第164期】 高考

一年一度的高考在今天拉开了序幕。作为现代中国知识分子几乎必然经历的一道坎。高考已经走过30多年了,每年人们都在议论高考的是与非,很多人建议取消高考,但是人们也发现高考作为公平竞争的手段,还没有更好的什么制度能够取代高考。你是如何看待高考的,在经历高考这个阶段时你有没有发生什么趣事儿?欢迎跟我们分享。

The annual college entrance examination  began today. As a hurdle that most modern Chinese intellectuals  will certainly experience,College entrance examination has gone through 30 years, people are talking about it's fault and benefit, many people propose to abolish the entrance examination, but many  also find  that college entrance examination as a means of fair competition, there is no better  system can  replace it. How do you think the college entrance examination, after the college entrance examination at this stage what happens when you were at that period? Welcome to share with us.

china has a large population,it is hard for our country to abolish the entrance examination.

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

Speechless

回复 2# tingroom

yes, and as what I have said ,there is no better system to replace this one.

something about college entrance examination?eh...I still remember the big moth disturbed me when I had the chinese exam...and I almost lose my admission card for my arts exam..

I have to much to say,so I can't say a word!

回复 6# 懂你LOVE

I cannot understand you ,what do you mean ,should the word 'and' be placed by 'but' ?

回复 7# 吉祥猪

oh,yes!I'm sorry for the mistake.

回复 8# 懂你LOVE

so be careful next time ,

回复 9# 吉祥猪

ok,thank you for pointing it out.

the college entrance examination,伤不起!

I am  a college student now,at that  time ,my life was black and dark,but if you can go on ,everything will be OK ,I think.

Yes,nowadays, College Entrance Examination  gradually become a social problem. But how to cope with it seem to be a long-way task. However it is certain that we china cannot abolish the exam in several future years. Most important reason is the so large population we face today. If we abolish it ,is there any reliable way that can substitute it? The reformation in education must be taken but it need time to carry out.

officials want to be somebody,but they forget to teach people in different ways.
They'd like to put their mind into others' brain.

返回列表