听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » a big pork rice dumpling
返回列表 发帖

a big pork rice dumpling

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-6-8 22:10 编辑

In the morning,I ate an(a) big pork rice dumpling,which had been made by my colleague's grandma.It's so delicious,not only that ,it made me smell the taste of home.It was so pathetic ,I even didn't eat a rice dumpling untill the Dragon Boat Day had pasted two days. Actually,I hadn't remembered how many times I didn't spend this sweet time with my family,how long I didn't eat the rice dumpling which my grandpa made.I miss you,mother,father,grandpa,sisters.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

far away from home , it is inevitable to feel homesick or nostalgic....come on! we have to go through this.

评分人数

I will have the same feeling as you if I leave home.So I prefer to work near home so that I can go back home each day.I did never leave home over one month.

Hope you can go throught this. This is life, I didn't spend lots of time with my family either, although sometimes I felt sad, the other thing I get is independence, that's worth it.

评分人数

回复 2# Erikadyn

Thanks for your encourage~!I am struggling to go through this.

回复 3# xiaomeixin

you are clever girl,your choice is so brilliant.

回复 4# SugerDaisy

yeah,I must use to the days without family accompanying,just be independent~!~!

回复 6# 莎莎dawn

Thank you.

Come on! You are so good! You can live without your parents by your side. If I were you, I wouldn't know what to do.  But sometimes you may go home to visit your parents.

回复 9# Sanmal

Thanks very much,I have received your encourage,now,I am trying hard to let my mind become strong,anyway,I know I still have a chance to eat my grandma's rice dumpings~!~!

回复 10# 莎莎dawn

Yes,you have. JAJA

返回列表