听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Actions speak louder than words.
返回列表 发帖

Actions speak louder than words.

Many people always say that they want to do this or that,achieve this or that,but never have done.

Do you ever face with this situation?How can you get rid of this bad habits and get what you want?Actions speak

louder than words.Let's go.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

It's better to say than to do.
Many of us have various ideas,but all of us find a lot of reason to show that it can't success at the same time.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

That's just me,and in fact i have thousands of things to do .I often tell myself "saying is one thing but doing is another!"I am failing to resist the temptation of kinds of things all the time.

评分人数

it's easy to say to do something,hard to achieve

评分人数

回复 2# dragon520

Yeah,I agree with you.We always find excuses to comfort ourselves and then we can't succeed in doing something.And we always say to ourselves that we can do it tomorrow and tomorrow we would sometimes forget to do it.

That's just me.

评分人数

回复 3# fangting

So we must have the strong sense of responsibility in arranging our times and do all the things right.

回复 6# Lydiaxiao

Don't worry.Change yourself form now on and you will do it better in the future.

yeah,I always say:today,I decide not to eat  ice-cream,but I often hold one next second.So I alawys be in a stage of regret.

评分人数

回复 9# 莎莎dawn

Don't get so sad.Many people have the same situation with you.You should learn how to control yourself.

Just don't know how to control myself,If someone could supervise me,I think it'll be much better.

回复 11# 莎莎dawn

Ask your boyfriend to do it.

回复 8# xiaomeixin

Maybe!!

回复 12# xiaomeixin

I don't have one either~!~!

评分人数

回复 14# 莎莎dawn

Never mind.Find and let your good friends help you.

I usually make promise that I can't keep! So I always feel down about myself!
Yes, you are right! Actions speak louder than words, we usually say things that we can't do. People will regard you with special respect if you do something good.

评分人数

回复 15# xiaomeixin

返回列表