听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 影视交流 » Johnny Depp德普叔经典语录大集合
返回列表 发帖

Johnny Depp德普叔经典语录大集合

Johnny Depp,一个令人荡漾的名字,从剪刀手到杰克船长,俘获了多少女孩子的心哟……小编泪奔~为什么有生之年要认识这个男人!好吧一起来读读德普哥的语录,可是为什么他说他喜欢金发美女捏,对手指……

1、The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants。

只有狗和小孩是进化到可以表达爱意的高级生物,

2、With any part you play, there is a certain amount of yourself in it. There has to be, otherwise it's just not acting. It's lying。

你饰演的每个角色中,必定要有一部分是与你自己融为一体的,不然就不叫演戏,叫撒谎。

3、I'm an old-fashioned guy . . . I want to be an old man with a beer belly sitting on a porch, looking at a lake or something。

我是个挺老派的人,我就想老了以后腆着啤酒肚,坐在门廊上看湖什么的。

4、Am I a romantic? I've seen Wuthering Heights ten times. I'm a romantic。

我是个浪漫主义者嘛?《呼啸山庄》我都看了十几次,我肯定是个浪漫主义者。

5、When kids hit one year old, it's like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit。

跟一岁的小孩在一起,就跟照顾酒鬼一样。他们走路要你扶,走着走着就会撞上,还又哭又笑,随地小便,会呕吐。

6、This is a rumor-filled society and if people want to sit around and talk about whom I've dated, then I'd say they have a lot of spare time and should consider other topics... or masturbation。

如今的人太喜欢八卦了,他们居然有闲心八卦我跟谁约会,要是真有这么多时间的话,为嘛不讨论点别的话题……太闲的话去打手枪好了。

7、The character I've played, that I've responded to, there has been a lost-soul quality to them。

我演绎过的每个角色,都带有一种绝望的气质。

8、The term "serious actor" is kind of an oxymoron, isn't it? [Like] "Republican party" [or] "airplane food"。

“严肃的演员”这词听着挺自相矛盾的,就像“共和党”和“飞机餐”一样

9、I suppose nowadays it's all a question of surgery, isn't it? Of course the notion is beautiful, the idea of staying a boy and a child forever, and I think you can. I have known plenty of people who, in their later years, had the energy of children and the kind of curiosity and fascination with things like little children. I think we can keep that, and I think it's important to keep that part of staying young. But I also think it's great fun growing old。

现在很多人选择整容手术,当然想漂亮、想永远年轻这没错,不过我认识很多老年人,还保留有年轻时的热情和干劲,对新鲜事物充满好奇,就跟孩子一样。我觉得我们可以像那样,一直保持年轻。而且,变老也有变老的乐趣。

10、He can ask me everything. If he wants me to have sex with an aardvark in one of his next movies, then I will do that。

他(Tim Burton)叫我做什么我都愿意。要是他想在下一部电影中让我跟非洲食蚁兽XXOO,我也乐意。

11、There's nothing - you know - nothing else like music. Nothing that touches us on that, uh, that deep level. Music can open up so many emotions that we didn't know we had。

音乐是无可比拟的。再没有什么像音乐那样深深地打动我们,音乐能唤起许多我们不自知的情感。

12、As a teenager I was so insecure. I was the type of guy that never fitted in because he never dared to choose. I was convinced I had absolutely no talent at all. For nothing. And that thought took away all my ambition, too。

少年时候的我很没有安全感。那时候我格格不入,因为没胆量做出选择,我坚信我一无是处,于是也不抱理想。

13、I have a really soft spot for blondes. I find myself attracted to blonde women the most。

我对金发美女毫无抵抗力,就是喜欢金发的女人。

选自:沪江英语

I like Johnny Depp very much~
especially the works cooperation with Tim Burton~

Johnny Depp is surly  a weird person . you can see it from his performance in The pirates of Caribbean .

返回列表