听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语翻译】 » 2011年06月11日 每日一译
返回列表 发帖

2011年06月11日 每日一译

review:
1,兴趣是最好的老师,是主动学习的前提。
    interest is the best teacher and it's also promise of study on one's own initiative.
2,自己找幸福是不容易的。
     it's not easy to find happiness on one's own.

on behalf of "代表,为了"

for instance:
1, there is little appetite on behalf of borrowers or creditors.
   贷款者和债主双方都几乎没有这种欲望。
2,on behalf of the American people, I thank the world for its outpouring of support.
   我要代表美国人民,感谢全世界对我们的支持。

practice:

1, 当无所不知的讲述者不在时,小说的每个角色都会代表自己起来发言。
2,我代表所有的英国来宾,对你们热情的款待表示衷心的感谢。你们中国人的热情好客是远近闻名,无法比拟的。

try to translate these sentences into english .

references:
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

回复 1# 陈秀玲

1.When the knowledgable speaker is absent,each role of the novel would speak on his behalf.
2.Thank you for your entertainment on behalf of all the british guests.you Chinese hospitality is world famous,which is unbelievable.

评分人数

• 陈秀玲

1.When the omniscient narrator is absent, each character speaks on behalf of his or her own  self.
2.On behalf of all of British guests, I wish to thank you for your warm reception. your Chinese incomparable hospitality is known far and wide.

评分人数

• 陈秀玲

回复 3# mapleleaf

做得很不错哦

1.When the omniscient relater was out, each role in the novel would speek on behalf of themselves.
2.On behalf of all the guests from England, I thank you for your kind hospitality.Chinese is known far and wide for warmhearted and hospitable, which are incomparable.

评分人数

• 陈秀玲

1, 当无所不知的讲述者不在时,小说的每个角色都会代表自己起来发言。
every role in the novel will on behalf of himself to talk when omniscient talker absence.
2,我代表所有的英国来宾,对你们热情的款待表示衷心的感谢。你们中国人的热情好客是远近闻名,无法比拟的。
on behalf of every English guest,i thank for your passionate entertain.it's famous for your Chinese warmhearted and hospitable ,it's incomparable.

评分人数

• 陈秀玲

several

回复 7# clairechen

?

还不错

回复 9# ddv

thx!

返回列表