听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第166期】几口之家最幸福
返回列表 发帖

【第166期】几口之家最幸福

现在,因为计划生育政策的影响,三口之家已经成为了社会的主流,大多数的家庭都只有一个孩子,这个孩子成为了家里的宝贝。而在70、80后中,肯定至少会有一个兄弟或者姐妹,他们的童年是和家里的另外一个孩子一起过的,也许这样才是更幸福的……你觉得几口之家才是最幸福的呢?快来和我们说说吧!

Now, because of the impact of family planning policy, a family of three has become the mainstream of society, most families have only one child,so  this child has become a family treasure.However, among these so-called 70s and 80s, most of them have  at least one brother or sister, and they spent their childhood  together with the another child, perhaps it is more happy ... ... How many people in a family  do you think is the most happy one? Come and share us what you think!

I have a older brother and a sister, and I think I had a very happy childhood.In my opinion ,no matter how many kids in your family, be be together with your family is of most importance.

I think for the family four children is the best .To the perents,they won't have too heavy
burden,to children,they won't feel lonely and won't be spoiled excessively

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

回复 3# fangting

yes , many scholars also hold the opinion you just said,and so they want to change the policy of birthing.

I don't think happy family has a relation with the number of population. I borned in 1977,we are the first generation of only-child family.i am an only daughter , and my daughter also is .There is only one happiness in life ,to love and be loved .

I have  a brother..we are quite happy...but if only I have a elder brother!

回复 5# xuxiaolin

I think no matter how many people in the family,once togethered with the family,you are happy.

I have a little sister, we have totally different characters, so I think she is intersting, and she also think I am special. so either way it is good for family.

本帖最后由 itsmypink 于 2011-6-23 22:02 编辑

the number of your family members can't  determine a happy family or a unpleasant family . the key is wether you have love and care your families .

I have two youger sister ,even through we always fought with each other in our childhood,we still learned how to be tolerate.I love children very much,if could,I feel the more ,the better.

i have two sisters,when we are little.often fight.but now .these so beautiful in my mind.that's a great memory.
but now,i have one duaghter.she is lovely.but i want to have a son,
because i thought four people is the perfect fanily,

I'm the only child of my parents

I think every family has its happiness..

I have a brother。Our relationship is very good . So my son needs a sister,I think. If the policy change,maybe I will have another baby.

返回列表