听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » bye bye 玛利亚凯利的又一杰作!!!
返回列表 发帖

bye bye 玛利亚凯利的又一杰作!!!

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:06 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:06 编辑 This is for my peoples who just lost somebody   这首歌献给那些刚刚失去亲人的朋友    专辑封面 Your best friend yourbaby   你最好的朋友、你的孩子   Your man or your lady   你的男友或者你的女友   Put your hand way up high   高高举起你的双手   We will never say bye (no,no,no)   我们永远不会说再见   Mamas daddys sisters brothers   妈妈爸爸兄弟姐妹   Friends and cousins   朋友和堂(表)兄弟姐妹   This is for my peoples who lost their grandmothers   这首歌献给那些失去祖母的亲人   Lift your head to the sky   抬起头仰望天空   Cause we will never say bye   因为我们永远不会说再见   As a child there were them times   孩提时,有他们相伴的时光   I didn't get it but you kept me in line   我还不懂事,但你却将我牢牢记在心里   I didn't know why you didn't show up sometimes   我不知道为什么有些时候你会不在   On Sunday mornings and I missed you   星期日的早上我会十分想念你   But I'm glad we talked through   但我很开心我们谈了许多   All them grown folk things   我们都长大成人   Separation brings   各自分开了   You never let me know it   你从不让我知道这些   You never let it show because   你从不把悲伤表露出来   You loved me and obviously   因为你真的很爱我   There's so much more left to say   还有好多话想对你说   If you were with me today   如果你今天仍在我身边   Face to face   我们可以面对面的倾谈   Never knew I could hurt like this   从未想过我会如此伤心   And everyday life goes on I   每天生活都在继续   Wish I could talk to you for a while   我多么希望能和你聊一会儿   Miss you but I try not to cry   好想念你但是我努力不让自己哭泣   As time goes by   就让时间流逝   And it's true that you've   Reached a better place   你应该已经到了一个更加美好的地方   Still I'd give the world   但我仍愿放弃一切   To see your face (bye)   只为再看见你的面容   And be right here next to you (bye)   然后陪在你身边   But it's like you're gone too soon (bye)   但似乎你离开的太快了   Now the hardest thing to do   现在最难受的事情   Is say bye bye   是和你说再见   Bye bye bye bye bye bye   Bye bye bye bye bye bye   Bye bye bye bye bye bye   Bye bye   And you never got a chance   你不曾有机会   To see how good I've done   看我做的有多么棒   And you never got to see me   你也不能亲眼看见我   Back at number one   重返第一   I wish that you were here   我多么希望你能在这儿   To celebrate together   和我一起庆祝   I wish that we could spend   我多么希望我们能一起度过   The holidays together   整个假期   I remember when you used to   我记得你以前经常   Tuck me in at night   在夜晚给我盖被子   With the teddy bear you gave me   你给我的小熊泰迪   That I held so tight   我紧紧抱在怀里   I thought you were so strong   我认为你是那么的坚强   You'd make it through whatever   不管什么困难你都能克服   It's so hard to accept the fact You're gone forever   真的很难接受你永远离开的现实   I never knew I could hurt like this   我从没想过我会如此伤心   And everyday life rolls on I   每天生活都在继续   Wish I could talk to you for a while   我多么希望能和你聊一会儿   Miss you but I try not to cry   好想念你但是我努力不让自己哭泣   As time goes by   就让时间流逝   And it's true that you've   Reached a better place   你应该已经到了一个更加美好的地方   Still I'd give the world   但我仍愿放弃一切   To see your face (bye)   只为再看见你的面容   And be right here next to you (bye)   然后陪在你身边   But it's like you're gone too soon (bye)   但似乎你离开的太快了   Now the hardest thing to do   现在最难受的事情   Is say bye bye   是和你说再见   Bye bye bye bye bye bye   Bye bye bye bye bye bye   Bye bye bye bye bye bye   Bye bye   This is for my peoples who just lost somebody   这首歌献给那些刚刚失去某人的朋友   Your best friend your baby   你最好的朋友、你的孩子   Your man or your lady   你的男人或者你的女人   Put your hand way up high   高高举起你的双手   We will never say bye,bye   我们永远不会说再见   Mamas daddys sisters brothers   妈妈爸爸兄弟姐妹   Friends and cousins   朋友和堂兄   This is for my peoples who lost their grandmothers   这首歌献给那些失去祖母的亲人   Lift your head to the sky   抬起头仰望天空   Cause we will never say bye   因为我们永远不会说再见   Never knew I could hurt like this (I never knew it)   从没想过我会如此伤心   And everyday life rolls on (everyday of my life I wish)   每天生活都在继续   I Wish I could talk to you for a while (I wish)   我多么希望能和你聊一会儿   Miss you but I try not to cry   好想念你但是我努力不让自己哭泣   As time goes by (I wish, I wish, I wish as time goes by)   就让时间流逝   And it's true that you've   Reached a better place   你应该已经到了一个更加美好的地方   Still I'd give the world   但我仍愿放弃一切   To see your face (bye)   只为再看见你的面容   And be right here next to you (bye)   然后陪在你身边   But it's like you're gone too soon (bye)   但似乎你离开的太快了   Now the hardest thing to do   现在最难受的事情   Is say bye bye   是和你说再见   It's hard to say bye bye bye bye bye bye   真的很难和你说再见   So come on somebody sing it with me   所以...来吧,和我一起唱这首歌吧   Wave your hands up high   高抬你的双手 放开怀抱   Hey hey, this is for my people who just lost somebody   嘿,嘿 这首歌献给那些刚刚失去某人的朋友   So this is for everybody   这首歌献给所有的朋友   You put your hand to the sky   高高举起你的双手   Cause we will never say good bye   因为我们永远不会说再见

返回列表