听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Time brings a great change to the worlds
返回列表 发帖

Time brings a great change to the worlds

The past month was really unpeaceful, many times I want to shout, I want to beg the almighty not to play tricks with me, for I am not so strong to deal with those problems well or even I am not able to accept the cruel reality.
    Last summer I broke up with a friend, I rememberde going to the stadium and having a piquant cry, then I decided to live a life without him——yet I haven't achieve that goal till now——and do better in where he knew I am weak. Time went by, I have done nothing worth being appreciated, except that I become more and more easygoing at the time being fatter and fatter. Sometime I dreamed of him, standing far away from me and being very cold, then I woke up with a start, could hardly recover from a recent shock.
    I have never thought of coming across with him,  just because of that, that class should turn so scary when he went to the same classroom, suprised by my big body. I told my self it was OK, there would't be anything more scary. That night, we recovered our "daily chatting", we talked about our thoughts, everything semmed peaceful and fine.
    While the nightmare came ture only 4 days later, he call me angrily and demanded me to take a self-examination carefully, I was puzzled by the reason why he did so and asked him curiously, he hesitated and finally told the truth, OMG, what made him mad and performed such excessive behaviour is just I am much fatter than before. I was in tears the moment I heard his explanation, should he be such a superficial!
    Beauty is but skin-deep, we all know that truism and emphasize that we do believe it unswervingly, including him. Yet what will he do when the former beauty turns a common girl!
    I finally get the knowledge of my being a fool living in an imaginary heaven, being so stupid!

评分人数

written by you?

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 Temple 于 2011-6-16 18:28 编辑

回复 2# lghmhw

Yes, also happened on me. But this story contains too many grammar mistakes as well as spelling mistakes, please pick it out when you find, my English is too poor, that is a good chance for me to make progress. Thank you~

评分人数

English is just a way to communicate with each other. Though there are some mistakes, I can still get your meaning. As life goes on, we should look forward. Don't look back.  You know even some foreigners make mistakes with their mother tongue.   Just speak, read and write more, and then you will make a big progress.

评分人数

本帖最后由 Temple 于 2011-6-16 20:34 编辑

回复 4# 李武军

Thank you for your encouragement, I won't care about making mistakes~ I just want to get more knowledge by correcting my mistakes~
    As for life, it always shows great charm to me, I will never look back, I have my splendidness every now and then.

评分人数

回复 3# Temple

wow,your english is well

回复 5# Temple

you've done a good job.~~~~

Stop looking back or wondering.No one can call back yesterday.We should look forward because time can never stop for you.Time can prove everything.I think that he will sure to  regret what he had said to you someday.
You are a clever girl and eager to learn.I believe you can make great progress with us here.We all would help you.
Confidence is very important.

回复 8# xiaomeixin

Thank you~ I will be sincere to my heart and those friends who care about me~ I don't know what tomorrow is to prepare for me, so I have no reason to refuse it or slight it over. I will deal with it wholeheartedly~

评分人数

回复 9# Temple

Very good.I think you will be happy.

Nothing special!
Tomorrow will be a good day!
Do yourself,come on!

评分人数

I 've gotta say that guy was so awful,didn't he understand a girl owning a little baby fat was more lovely.I am so proud that you've jumped out from your past,and I am sure you must be in a better life without him.Well,actuallly,you wasn't stupid at all,you just loved too deep~!~!By the way,your Enlish is so cool,you know what ,when I read your article I've gotta look up many words in the dictionary~!~!

评分人数

I think this guy is not that guy worth your love, so just look beyond what you see, you will have a right person waiting for you in the future, all you need to do is to be confident and smile, life will be better, trust me, come on!

评分人数

回复 13# SugerDaisy

I would~ Thank you!

返回列表