听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » hello,everyone
返回列表 发帖

hello,everyone

I was the subject representative of english when i was a middle school student.i had
ever got an advantage in exams over those whose english was not so good and accordingly
thought that english is of really very important.of cause,I knew that english is
important not only because it can benifit for the total mark of all subjects, but also
because it can be great useful for our work in the future.however,i left my english
uncultivated since graduated.after so many years,i do feel hard to make a sentence,not
knowing whether it is appropriate or not.and i don't know which tone i should use in
different cases.i can just make sentences which i suppose to have the possible
meaning,by searching some words and phrases on the web.

now,it's my son's turn to study english,i hope he can seize the time to do it.i
encouraged him to try hard to practice speaking and writing in english,which i think
very helpful to promote english skills,although i myself seldom practice doing that
before.i've promised to help him make at least three sentences in english every day,but
after three days or four,i can't manage to keep on.partly because i'm not sure i make
the sentence correctly.(mainly because i am not a determined person at all,of cause. )

fortunately,i found tingroom bbs by occasion last month ,and i have an idea that i post
some words on this bbs every week.to set a sample to my son and tell him that there is such a  

wonderful website to improve our english.
out of question,there must be some mistakes in my words above,would you mind helping me
point out and correct the wrongs ?

your english is well.i think your son is clever.my english is so so,i can't help you.so sad!!!

i am very glad to see your post,you gave your son a very good example.i think keep a diary is a good way to learn english.

Wow,cool father,your Enlish is so well ,I am sure your son will be better~!~!

Keep learning, and I believe you can make a great progress one day. You should pay more attention to the interest in English that your son should have. Because interest is the best teacher. If he is not interested in English, he can not learn it very well.

P.S.  every one has his/her own gifts, you should find them from your son. Even though he is not good at English, he may be good at math or Chinese or whatever. What I want to say is that you can not force your son to do the things he does not like, instead, you should encourage your son to do the things he does like. I definitely believe your son will be a valuable person to our society in the future.

Come on, believe yourself, you can do it.

Self -introductions are very important .If you can let other people know who you are in a few words , you 'll find it easy to make friends and work well with others .Try to think of the best way to sum up your character .It doesn't have to be long ,but to clear.

we are a family. we 'll be so happy to help each other. Don't be afraid of making mistakes.if you don't make them, then there won't be any improvement.

thank all of you here very much! thank you for your great encouragement!

回复 3# tingroom

thank you !

yes,set a good example to him, not " set a sample ", i got it!

thank you very much!

回复 5# Rachel0818

thank you for your sharing!

you are right and i am on your side.

回复 8# 李武军

yes, you are quite right !

i guess a considerable number of learners do really hope to learn how to express by using authentic english .

so i hope that someone can tell us. and thus, i guess, we can attract more learners and arouse their interest and

enthusiasm.do you think so ?

回复 12# LihaoLeo

YEAH!!, I agree with you

回复 11# LihaoLeo

thx. I hope u can succeed one day.

返回列表