听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 专业四八级 » 英语专业四级考试写作模拟综合练习
返回列表 发帖

英语专业四级考试写作模拟综合练习

SECTION A  
It is now generally accepted that vehicles (cars, trucks, etc.) are a major source of air pollution in cities. You are to suggest only ONE way to solve the problem.  
Write on ANSWER SHEET ONE a composition of about 150 words on the following topic:
                                     ONE WAY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM
You are to write in three paragraphs.
In the first paragraph, state what your suggested way is.
In the second paragraph, state one or two advantages of your suggestion on.
In the last paragraph, bring what you have written to a natural conclusion.
Marks will he awarded for content, organization, grammar and appropriacy. Failure to follow the instructions may result in a loss of marks.

二、SECTION B NOTE-WRITING [10 MIN.]
Write on ANSWER SHEET ONE a note of about 50-60 words based on the following situation:
You are Mark or Sally. You have got a ticket to a computer fair, but you now find that you are unable to go. Write a note to your friend, George, explaining why you are sending the enclosed ticket to him and telling him briefly how to get there. Marks will be awarded for content, organization, grammar and appropriacy.
三、答案与详解
SECTION A 
[参考范文]
                                                              One Way to Solve the Problem
     We all know that vehicles are the major source of air pollution in cities. To solve the headache, people have taken a variety of steps, but the result is not satisfying. Here, one way to solve the problem is to set gas thrifter in vehicle.
Setting gas thrifter in vehicle not only decreases the consumption of gas which is a major source of air pollution but also slows down the cost of possessing a vehicle which makes millaye price lower. Thereby, all vehicles set gas thrifter will make air have a lower carbon dioxide content deriving from burning gas and coal. The less carbon dioxide, the less air pollution. Therefore, through setting gas thrifter, vehicles will bum lower gases, and the problem will partly be solved.
Despite other ways to solve the problem, I think the best way is to set gas thrifter in vehicle for both effect and practice.
SECTION B
[参考范文]
Dear George,
    I have got a ticket to a computer fair. Though I would like to go there, I am unable to, because I have an important date on that day. As we all know, you am computer crazy; so I enclose the ticket to you. You can get to the fair by taking the No. 6 bus.
Wish you would enjoy yourself there.
                                                                           All the best,
                                                                              Yours,

返回列表