听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » eventually I still choosed to live together with my friend.
返回列表 发帖

eventually I still choosed to live together with my friend.

本帖最后由 莎莎dawn 于 2011-6-30 15:32 编辑

I had metioned that my friend would move back to the staff dormitory cause of working overtime.But,guess what,it was today that I originally helped her to move,the consequence was that the car of moving company aslo dragged my things off at last.As soon as we returned the keys to the landlady,I knew that there never ever was a relationship between "me“ and "independent".
I just said sorry to you,who adviced me to learn independent.Anyway,Lacking courage as well as the sence of security,how pathetic was I !

pass by.are you graduate?

评分人数

回复 2# lghmhw

I 服了 YOU,yeah,I have graduated from school for one year`!~!

评分人数

回复 3# 莎莎dawn

that's great!!!!!

maybe follow your heart is right.

I have graduated severl years,      so fast~!

评分人数

回复 5# tingroom

Thanks,but I feel I am cowardly

回复 6# 35283408

yeah,time is really a terrible thing~!~!

回复 8# 莎莎dawn

when i am student .my Chinese teacher said to me,the time is accelerations,one second past means you are near with the dead.

When I was in the school,I used to live by myself.Sometimes I felt longly and scared.One day,there was a robbery on the third floor,and I was in the second floor.I was very afraid and didn't know how to do.Finally,the thief had been caught.The citizens in the building started to beat him and cursing at him.Suddenly,someone knocked at my door,I was stunned.And he asked me to give him one string to tie the thief.
But,as time flies by,I am slowly getting stronger and srtonger.

回复 10# xiaomeixin

You are really a girl with stories,It was just fabulous that you lived alone when you were a student.Well,I got it,I admire you,you always know clearly what you really want~!~!

回复 11# 莎莎dawn

Things will be working out.Cheers.

返回列表