当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 想年轻,别离婚
返回列表 发帖

想年轻,别离婚

本帖最后由 SugerDaisy 于 2011-7-1 03:21 编辑

研究人员发现,婚姻破裂会对人的外貌造成很大的影响。结果显示,一对双胞胎中的离婚者比已婚、单身或守寡者看起来

要老两岁。

另外,日晒、吸烟和酗酒都会对外表造成不良影响。

请问你认为最影响容貌的因素是什么呢?

Rearchers found that marriage breakdown can take a significant toll on one's apperence. The results showed the twin who had gone through a divorce appeared two years older than the one who has married, single or had been widowed.
Besides, sun exposure, smoking, alcohol use were all found to have a negative effect on apperence.
So here's the question: Which is the factor you think is the largest effect that leads to old apperance?

I bet pressure, anger, upset, and these sort of emotion from divorce made people tired and exhausted, so they looked older than before.

I feel that staying up late,sitting in front of computer all day long,eatting junk food,always having a bad mood would make ours complexion turn worse.

评分人数

i have heared that divorce like die.it will give the couple and their family great hurt.

评分人数

disfigurement

评分人数

回复 3# 莎莎dawn

yeah,i agree with u.

回复 4# tingroom

Yeah, definitely, divorse is a disaster to some people.

Many factors will influence the apperance.For instance,always being pessimistic,always staying up so late,always drinking.
There are many factors lead to divorce.One should think the whole thing over when they are to marry.Now,many young people have a flash marriage.They haven't even thought about the responsibilities they should be supposed to take.

评分人数

回复 8# xiaomeixin

Yaa, i agree with u, flash marriage don't work to me either.

返回列表