听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 年轻的资本是什么
返回列表 发帖

年轻的资本是什么

今天上午看了一个采访杨澜的节目,有一句话让我印象很深刻,“年轻最大的资本不是健康,不是美丽,而是可以犯错误”的确是这样的,当人们有了家庭之后,会有很多的顾忌,而年轻的时候就可以冒险,即使不知道冒险的结果是什么,但是失败了又有什么关系,我们可以从头再来。请问你是怎么看待年轻的资本的呢?

I saw an interview for Lan Yang this morning, one of her sencentence she said is pretty impressive to me. " The capital of youth is not your beauty, your health, it is your opportunity to make mistakes. " As people growing old, they will find they have little opportunity to take risks, to walk in a new world which is unknown, whatever the results are, people in their young age could afford their failure, because they can start all over agin. So what's ur opinion about the capital of youth?

yes,i agree
young people has more opportunities.they don't have children to feed.when they make mistakes,it is easy to be forgiven.

评分人数

回复 2# tingroom

Yes, so we better try lots of things in order to have wonderful memories when we look back to our lives.

Since we are young,there are lots of things we can do.Try to create the joy and make our life wonderful.
The capital of youth is that we don't need to take so many responsibilities.We have our right to enjoy ourselves.And of course,we have our freedom.Traveling around the world,living life.

评分人数

yeah , i agree .
but the phase should be corrected :the capital of youth is not only the health ,beauty , but also the opputunities of mistakes . there is a old saying that failure is the mother of success . because  sometimes  falures are invaluable for our life . we maybe learn from failures more than books , even success .
let's strive for ourselves ,for family ,for your lover .

评分人数

yeah,i agree
young people has more opportunities

评分人数

返回列表