听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 帮我翻译下这文章
返回列表 发帖

帮我翻译下这文章

一朋友写的一篇文章,希望大家帮我把它翻译成中文,谢谢哈

concerning LOVE

Having been living in this world for 22 years, I think I can have my mature personal opinions about our daily lives. Today I want to say something concerning LOVE. If you want a eternal love, please read this.  

Everybody will have his own love during his living in the world, and everyone has his own opinion. But I can say that most of the definitions are wrong. Some people believe that he can love a girl from the first sight. Why? Maybe he will say that he love the girl because the give him a good feeling, a beautiful face, a good stature and etc. But even if the girl also loves the man at her first sight, will they last long? For my opinion, I think it has 99% possibility that they cannot walk for a long way.   

Here according to my theories I want to give a definition of LOVE. LOVE is when you get along with somebody, something of him or she has greatly attracted you, but not the appearance and stature. That means you appreciate something of him or her, such as wisdom, behavior, manner and etc.  

First I want to say something about the obligation and right of love. Love is not to ask one to give and the other receives on and on. You may say that your B/F friend likes to pay for you, but will he or her pay for you forever? No! No one is fond of giving without any condition. When you ask for something, please first think about what you can give. Marriage certificate is not a eternal contract, it need your guard. We see that friendship can last for a long time, while love is very short. Why? I think many men and women in love are stupid. Everyday they say “I love you” to each other and talk about love, but they ignore an important question: lovers should be best friend of each other. If they first pose the right position in the friendship, it will of course give them more chances to walk long.

Second is about how to choose a right love. What is the most important point when you choose a lover? Everyone has his own ideas. And obviously appearance should be the first thing to think about. No one wants to with a lover that even he himself wants to see. But when you carp at others, please first think about your own condition. I do not think a “color wolf” and a beauty is a good pair. The criterion for a normal person to choose a lover, if only he or she is not too ugly to influence others, it is OK. That is the appearance, and then others. As mentioned above, when someone in the different sex has greatly attracted you, you will first admire him or her, then has the feeling of love, not for the reason of appearance, stature, money, status, power and so on. They should not be listed in the criterion that one chooses a love. They are not evil, but they are the ones that can course a love over. Haven’t you ever think about that a man or a woman with one of the things mentioned above (appearance, stature, money, status, power and so on) can comparatively easy to find another partner, at that time, where is your position? Also I should point out that if you say that he or she loves you much and treasures you utterly so you love him or her, which, I can say, is a very dangerous signal. Everyone is in the process of changing, seldom can love something forever, because no one will satisfy with his status in quo, so does that of love. Someday in the future, maybe someone else treasure you more than you lover, will you change? If you can say no with a firm hand, then I want to know what about you lover?  

Hope everyone can find an eternal partner; also it is only a dream.

at least translate it , if you have problem ,then find help,yeah?

回复 2# 的帖子

at least translate it , if you have problem ,then find help,yeah?
at least translate一下这句话吧

我是说你至少翻译一下啊,如果遇到问题了再拿来问,好吗?

谢谢!

[ 本帖最后由 airj0rdan 于 2007-10-29 05:34 PM 编辑 ]

返回列表