听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 每日听写 2007-10-22 奖励积分
返回列表 发帖

每日听写 2007-10-22 奖励积分

Every  Saterday,John goes to store with his mother.They get there at 9 o'clock by bus in the morning.The trip takes long and reached the store at 9:30.John's mother buys meat and vegetables.John looks at magazines.He wants to buy candy,but he has no money.Sometimes John's mother buys for him candy.They leave store at 11:30.

评分人数

• yoyo530521

lesson 3
every  saturday  John  goes  to  the store  with  his  mother,  They  get  on  the bus  at  9;00  in  the  morning,   the  trip  doesn't   take  long  and  they  reach   the  store  at  9;30 ,   John's   mother  buys  the  meat  and  vegetables,  John   looks  at  the   magazines ,   he  wants  to  buy  candy   ,   but  he  has  no  money  ,  some  times  John' s    mother  buys  him  candy,  they  leave  the   store  at  11;30

终于写出来了。对么? 怎么奖励积分呢?

评分人数

• yoyo530521

Lesson 3
every  saturday  John  goes  to  the store  with  his  mother,  They  get  on  the bus  at  9 o'clock in  the  morning,   the  trip  doesn't   take  long  and  they  reach   the  store  at  9:30 ,   John's   mother  buys  the  meat  and  vegetables,  John   looks  at  the   magazines ,   he  wants  to  buy  candy   ,   but  he  has  no  money  ,  sometimes  John' s    mother  buys  him  candy,  they  leave  the   store  at  11:30

评分人数

• yoyo530521

标准答案

Every Saturday, John goes to the store with his mother. They get on the bus at 9:00 in the morning. The trip doesn't take long and they reach the store at 9:30.

John's mother buys meat and vegetables. John looks at the magazines. He wants to buy candy, but he has no money. Sometimes John's mother buys him candy. They leave the store at 11:30.

每个星期六约翰总会跟他的母亲到商店去购物。他们都是搭早上九点的公车。路途不需花很长的时间,他们在九点半抵达商店。
约翰的母亲购买肉和蔬菜。约翰则看看杂志。他想买糖果,可是没钱。他的母亲偶尔也会买糖果给他。他们都在十一点半离开商店。

重点解说:

★Because there was no school, I went to a movie with three of my friends. 主要子句是"I went to a movie ... friends","Because there was ... "为表示原因的从属子句。"There was (no school)."之类的句型,其主词为be动词后面的名词(school)。

★There were many people on the train. 本句的主词是people。"on the train"为副词修饰语,修饰"there were"。

★We enjoyed the movie for two hours. 表示时间的副词修饰语"for two hours"修饰动词enjoyed。

★After the movie, we went to a coffee shop. 表示时间的副词修饰语"after the movie"修饰"we went to a coffee shop"全句。

★My friends drank coffee, but I drank tea. 此句是由对等连接词but连接两个对等的子句而成。

回复 3# 的帖子

隔天会给出标准答案,会奖励积分。

返回列表