听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 丁克族过后涌现“悔丁族”
返回列表 发帖

丁克族过后涌现“悔丁族”

近年来激烈的社会竞争与崇尚个人空间的观念使得不少年轻人选择丁克生活。然而随着年龄的增长和经济条件的好转,在父母的催促和传统观念的压力下,一些丁克族决定不再丁克,要一个自己的孩子,这就是悔丁族。

DINK exis clan are those who opt out of their earlier decision for a DINK family and decide to start a family. However, as many of them are well beyond their prime reproductive age, getting pregnant can be really painful.

悔丁族,就是随着年龄的增长后悔做“丁克”,想要孩子的一群人。但是他们因为之前的“丁克”决定而错过了最佳生育年龄,所以不得不踏上艰辛的备孕之路。

近年来,一些“年轻”丁克夫妻一方面不愿养育子女,一方面又想享受为人父母的温馨与乐趣,于是纷纷养起了宠物,这些家庭被称为DINK-pet families(丁宠家庭)

An "opposite" term of DINK, mainly intended as a joke, is SITCOM: Single income, two children, oppressive mortgage.

有些人开玩笑的早出了一个DINK的反义词SITCOM,表示单收入,有两个孩子以及沉重房贷负担的家庭。

what's your opinion about this?

本帖最后由 雨落风残 于 2011-7-12 21:34 编辑

In my opinion,that the Dink clan chooses not to have children is not all for the reason of individual space. The housing loan is a heavy burden to  most couples of 70s and 80s, so a lot of them don't  either have the money or energy to raise a child. For a woman, getting pregnant means to quit the job and the finanial conditions of the family will worsen. After giving birth to the child, the expense for raising the child is also a lot of money. And often, it takes great energy to take care of and educate the child. All in all, all are not so easy as they first seems.

评分人数

I learn something!

回复 2# 雨落风残

Thanks, very impressive.

回复 3# kobe

I am happy hearing that.

返回列表