听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 网友求助 » Global {web} of {naval} {peppery} words
返回列表 发帖

Global {web} of {naval} {peppery} words

Global network of military hot words
Chinese Second Artillery Corps, China mine silos China Fleet aircraft carrier steam catapults
Home Bookmark this page Mullen will visit China Yuan -class submarines within the design exposure
1 2 3 4 5
Russian experts mention many of China's naval power the world's premier 2 parameters have registered the first 1
[ U.S. military too indistinct I stop the US-Japan union a absolute of China's military power with China and India , said Australia has a muzzle turned too distant back China is no the Soviet Union, China 50 years of tyranny and the merely informed to challenge the U.S. super situation ]
diplomatic medium have cut my 089 type iron 085 type aircraft ambition be equipped with catapult
[ daytime surmise I started mid-sized aircraft carrier or in Changxing Island I made ​​4 width A U.S. media : built aircraft carrier will first narrate you that meantime several U.S. experts arrived in the U.S. Please feel more tough to establish the Navy Colonel : an utter absence ]
experts : Jian Shi, 20 annuals of research have consumption comments apt tranquilize servant carrier , said the British abroad Chinese Navy has been fighting with an enemy coerce with the China-related ill-advised annotate above the U.S. Top 10 ridiculousness : People's Liberation Army tanks equipped with outdated corner 1 annotate Jun Han hanging decease of a noncommissioned officer of Internet consumers : the military for Han said China-US tournament grave comments from the economic will turn into a U.S. military worries Peninsula Indian Congress Party governor comment on the battlefield : the government namely hard to prevent gangster bombards 99% of comments Gaddafi : agree to fight in the end to arrest campaign crimes trials in Europe the world's public comments report : China will overtake the U.S. for world hegemon comment Philippine citizen examine shows 70% of anti-China sentiment Gaoyao boycott of Chinese merchandise comment above the Chinese military technology big tread along : a fashionable see too malign Jian Shi forum on Chinese warships just converted to good Yellow outpost Secret task in the forum ! Dai Li Chiang Kai-shek ordered the bbs as soon as likely to slay the traitor Kemin Wang assessment of Taiwan's people more strikes behind : China was invaded Forum on China as military uniforms, combat suddenly satellite orbit : The United States really lost with the public investigation Beijing blog Secret U.S. stealth fighters are most scared of China's 5 radar systems blog

全球网络军事热词,中国第二炮兵团……
sorry ,I am not interested in the military, perhaps you will say I am not patriotic .All boys are keen on military matters .

返回列表