听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA慢速教室】 » VOA慢速英语2011.07.18(1)
返回列表 发帖

VOA慢速英语2011.07.18(1)

Greece is expected to seek more international help, even though years of government borrowing led to the crisis.
希腊预计将寻求更多的国际援助,尽管正是政府连年举债才导致了这次危机。
(1)____________________________________________________________
WOMAN: "I want to feel Greek again. But I'm not Greek. I'm German, I'm American. I don't know what I am."
女:“我想再度感受自己是希腊人。但我觉得自己不是希腊人,而是德国人、美国人。我都不知道我到底是哪国人。”  
(意为希腊政府不是为希腊,而是为德国美国等富裕国家服务)
(2)____________________________________________
MAN: "I think the policies are a good step towards finding common ground with the European Union, which is I think a vision that all Greeks should aspire to. I don't think any country can operate in isolation these days, especially a country the size of Greece."
男子:“我认为这些政策是寻找与欧盟共同点的良好开端,而这应该是所有希腊人所乐于看到的景象。我认为在当今世界,任何国家都不能孤立运作,尤其是一个像希腊这么小的国家。”
Also this week, the International Monetary Fund chose French Finance Minister Christine Lagarde as managing director. Ms. Lagarde received support from the United States and European nations as well as Russia, Brazil and China. Her five-year term starts Tuesday.
同样是在本周,国际货币基金组织(简称IMF)同意法国财长克里斯汀·拉加德(Christine Lagarde)出任新总裁。拉加德女士得到了美国、欧洲各国以及俄罗斯、巴西和中国的支持。她的五年任期将于下周二开始。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

many protester said  the goverment is making desions that serves interest of wealthy nations.
but other greeks including this man say that need for

Many protestors said that the goverment is making decisions that the serves interest of wealthy nations.
But other Greeces including this man see the need for

Many protesters said their goverment is making decisions that
serve the interest of wealthy nations.

but other Greeks including this man see the needs for

Many protesters says their goverment is making decisions that serve the interest of wealthy nations.

but other Greeks including this man see the needs for activity

本帖最后由 Floria 于 2011-7-24 09:08 编辑

Many ...protesters said their government is making decisions that serve the interest of wealthy ...nations.

But other Greeks including this man see the needs for ...

返回列表