听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Express yourself:你喜欢你住的周围环境吗?
返回列表 发帖

Express yourself:你喜欢你住的周围环境吗?

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-7-20 10:58 编辑

Do you like your neighborhood?And what's the air quality in your place?

你喜欢你住的周围环境吗?你住的地方空气质量怎么样?

Many people do not know the improtance of preserving our environment.They throw the rubbish into the river,cut down many trees.

很多人都不懂得保护环境的重要性。他们把垃圾扔到河里,砍掉很多的树。

Let's discuss this phenomenon and show us your opinion.

让我们来讨论一下这种现象,并告诉我们你的观点。

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I really don't like my neighbor . They alway throws the rubbish on the stairway and the sewage flow covering on stairway. Now is summer, the smell  makes the passer-by feel so sick. We paste some slogans in order to let them put the rubbish well .But they seemed do nothing and they look don't care about the enviroment.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Save the Earth!
We have no enough chance to waste if we still ignore it.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2011-7-20 15:30 编辑

I love my community.There is a huge open park in front of my community.Many sports facilities were built there.So, many people do exercise there everyday.Neighbors will plant trees and flowers there ,too,when they have time.Every summer holidays,managers of neighborhood will organize verity of parties and outdoor movies.Everyday there has cleaners and volunteers(most are the retired neighbors)gather together to maintain the cleaning of  community.And what should we do is to classify the garbage into different bags,and put them in front of building gate. For it is convenient for cleaners and volunteers to gather.We all have the cognition that since we live here,here is our home.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# comi

Some citizens are still ignorant of the environmental protection.And after the living conditions geting worse and worse,they must regret doing that.

回复 4# sunny萝卜

Wow,that would be very nice.I wish I can live in that kind of city.

回复 6# xiaomeixin

Nowadays,people require high level of the life condition much more than before. And at the same time,we require more,we also must pay out more, too. Just like my community,life condition is good ,but we must pay a lot energy to maintain it.The managers of the community and  the residents who live in it both need to give efforts.

评分人数

回复 7# sunny萝卜

I quite agree with you.

回复 8# xiaomeixin

A tango.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

There are many problem for the earth.So we should do from small things to protect our home.

评分人数

回复 10# 814389246

If we still be ignorant of the environmental protection,our lovely home must be destroyed by ourselves some day.

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-8-12 14:09 编辑

Protection environment!  

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表