听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » 有同事辞职了么?
返回列表 发帖

有同事辞职了么?

English, you have to say!

Dialogue:
Stella: Sandy gave notice last week. We’ll need to fill her position.
Vivian: Oh no! My workload will double! How much notice did she give?
Stella: She gives one month. That’s enough time for us to hire and train a replacement.
Vivian: That means more work!
Stella: No one will get stuck with more work if we quickly find a replacement! Now, help me outline the requirements for a job ad.
Vivian: OK. We’ll require a four-year degree, preferably in marketing…
Stella: And something more important – experience!
Vivian: Exactly.
Stella: We’ll require three years’ experience. Any more suggestion?
Vivian: I like co-workers to be outgoing, very organized and able to work independently.

Notes:
give notice::提出辞职,提前的辞职通知
workload:工作量
outline:起草
English Kaleidoscope

Speaking to Yourself can be Dangerous! (5)

Songs and Video
Listen to the words of an English-language song that you like. Then repeat them to yourself and try to sing with the music. Repeat the words as many times as possible until they become automatic. Soon you'll be singing the whole song. Or listen to one of your favorite actors on video and repeat one or two sentences that you like. Do it until it becomes automatic. It's good practice for your memory and for the mouth muscles that you need for English.
Above all, don't be afraid to speak. You must try to speak, even if you make mistakes. You cannot learn without mistakes. There is a saying: "The person who never made a mistake never made anything." So think of your mistakes as something positive and useful.
Speak as much as possible! Make as many mistakes as possible! When you know that you have made a mistake, you know that you have made Progress!

音乐与影视
仔细听你喜欢的英文歌曲的歌词。然后自己重复,并和着音乐一起唱。尽可能多地重复歌词,直到可以脱口而出。很快你就可以流利地唱这首歌了。或者,你还可以仔细听影视上你喜欢的演员的台词,重复你喜欢的一两句话。一直重复到可以不用思考就说得出来。这些练习都有助于你对英语的记忆以及英语对口部肌肉的需要。
总之,不要怕说英语。你必须要说,哪怕犯了错误。不犯错误就学不了英语。有个说法是“不犯错误就成就不了任何事。”所以,正视你的错误,它们是很有益的。
尽可能的多做口语练习!尽可能的多犯错误!每次当你发现犯了一个错误,那么你就又进了一步!

really?I'll follow what you said

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

DZ's english is very good

回复 4# 的帖子

it's just so so

返回列表