听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2011-07-24 英语听写 (难)
返回列表 发帖

2011-07-24 英语听写 (难)

本帖最后由 MarcoHoo 于 2011-7-29 22:31 编辑

Listen to the mp3 carefully and write down all that you heard, or write down the main idea.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

All right. We need make  a plan here. Firstable,which bed you want? Well,everybody wants the botton bangk.  Want the fru coin free.  All right. Do you have a coin? Yes,here a quarter. You’ll flu big. Your call is in here.hands.  sorry,it’s  a tale . you lose. So you get the botton bangk. stales due loo  well, so you  battle bangk.
What about the staiwells  probably we only have the roof for one. Your stairwell’s better than mine. Do you mind  if I use yours? No, I don’.t mind I just don’t know where speeakers  the Chinese room. Probably we can put one by count.  And we can put the anpt her floor over that.
All right. That’s a good plan. What about the desks? We have two desks.one by the window and one by the door. Which one do you want? Well, the desk by the window is nice of course, thzt’s your think? Yes, I agree. Set the battle bangk. Want to see the desk by the window.that will be more fair. I mean we can flur the coin flu. But I probably can waiting again. Incredible lucky you know. Specialy with girls. Is that right. Yes,that ‘s right. I hope you let me hang up with you them. ma ybe I can learn from you. Certainly, I ‘m always helpthe  begginers. Just call me big bro. dafe. All around people too stark up? Come on, con’t take it seriously, I’m jjust akiding. Anyway, I get the desk by the window, you get the bottom by the bangk. That’s it. Why don’t we packing I will go get something to eat. You will pack first. Then , when I come back, I’ll pack

评分人数

• MarcoHoo

A:All right, we need to have a plan here. First of all, which bed do you want?
B:Well, everybody wants the bottom bunk. Why don’t we flip a coin for it?
A:All right, do you have a coin?
B:Yes, here is a quarter. I’ll flip it, you caught it in the air.
A:Heads!
B:Sorry it’s tails, you lose.
A:Oh well, so you get bottom bunk. What about our stereos? It looks like we both brought our stereos. Probably we only have room for one.
B:Your stereo is better than mine. Do you mind if we use your stereos?
A:No, I don’t mind, I just don’t know where we can put the speakers in this tiny room.
B:Probably we can put one on that counter, and we can put one on the floor by the bed, over there.
A:All right, that’s a good plan. What about the desks, we have two desks. One by the window, and one by the door, which one do you want?
B:Well, the desk by the window is nice serve, of course don’t you think?
A:Yes I agree.
B:Since I got bottom bunk, why don’t you get the desk by the window? That would be more fair.
A:All right.
B:I mean we can flip a coin for it. But, I will probably win again. I’m incredibly lucky, you know, especially with girls
A:It’s that right?
B:Yes, that’s right.
A:Well, I hope you let me hang out with you then, maybe I can learn from you.
B:Oh, certainly, certainly. I’m always willing to help beginners, just call me big brother Dave.
A:Are all lucky people so stuck up?
B:Oh, come on; don’t take it seriously, I’m just kidding.
A:Anyway, I get the desk by the window, you get the bottom bunk.
B:That’s it. Why don’t we start unpacking these boxes?
A:I will go to get some to eat, you unpack first, Then when I come back, I’ll unpack.
B:All right, see you later.

评分人数

• MarcoHoo

答案里;
为什么come on写成C'mon ?
在美式英语中,不管是书面或口语中把All right写成 Alright是很罕见的。

A;All right, we need to have a plan here. First of all, which bed do you want?
B:Well, everybody wants the bottom bunk. Why don’t we flip a coin for it?
A:All right, do you have a coin?
B:Yes, here is a quarter. I’ll flip it, you caught it in the air.
A:Heads!
B:Sorry it’s tails, you lose.
A:Oh well, so you get bottom bunk. What about our stereos? It looks like we both brought our stereos. Probably we only have room for one.
B:Your stereo is better than mine. Do you mind if we use your stereos?
A:No, I don’t mind, I just don’t know where we can put the speakers in this tiny room.
B:Probably we can put one on that counter, and we can put one on the floor by the bed, over there.
A:All right, that’s a good plan. What about the desks, we have two desks. One by the window, and one by the door, which one do you want?
B:Well, the desk by the window is nice serve, of course don’t you think?
A:Yes I agree.
B:Since I got bottom bunk, why don’t you get the desk by the window? That would be more fair.
A:All right.
B:I mean we can flip a coin for it. But, I will probably win again. I’m incredibly lucky, you know, especially with girls
A:It’s that right?
B:Yes, that’s right.
A:Well, I hope you let me hang out with you then, maybe I can learn from you.
B:Oh, certainly, certainly. I’m always willing to help beginners, just call me big brother Dave.
A:Are all lucky people so stuck up?
B:Oh, come on; don’t take it seriously, I’m just kidding.
A:Anyway, I get the desk by the window, you get the bottom bunk.
B:That’s it. Why don’t we start unpacking these boxes?
A:I will go to get some to eat, you unpack first, Then when I come back, I’ll unpack.
B:All right, see you later.

评分人数

• MarcoHoo

本帖最后由 MarcoHoo 于 2011-7-29 22:36 编辑

回复 4# xhgy100

Sorry, I made a mistake and thank you for your warning。But we also can use them in an informal situation.

返回列表