听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » D301次列车与D3115次列车发生追尾,给你震撼了吗?
返回列表 发帖

D301次列车与D3115次列车发生追尾,给你震撼了吗?

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-7-25 12:24 编辑

The accident occurred at about 8:30 pm Saturday on a viaduct near the city of Wenzhou in Zhejiang when bullet train D301 rear-ended D3115. The first four cars of the moving train fell off the viaduct onto the ground below. The last two cars of the stalled train derailed.

7月23日20时50分,杭深线永嘉至温州南间,北京南至福州D301次列车与杭州至福州南D3115次列车发生追尾事故。D301次列车第1至4位脱线,D3115次列车第15、16位脱线。

An initial investigation showed that train D3115 lost power and stalled after being struck by lightning.

最初的调查说D3115列车遭受雷击后失去动力而脱轨。

Wang said the crash has caused large number of casualties and great property losses. The ministry will find out the cause through thorough investigations and take effective measures to prevent similar accidents.

Despite the accident, the spokesman said the ministry is still confident in China's high-speed trains.

"China's high-speed train is advanced and qualified. We have confidence in it," he said.

However, he also said that the high-speed railway service has only operated for a short period, and its safety is confronted with many new situations and problems.

"Safety should be put as the top priority," Wang said.

The ministry would promptly correct the mistakes and thoroughly analyze the safety system to eradicate potential risks, he said.

The damaged rails have been repaired and were ready to resume operation but the reopening was delayed by the stormy weather, according to Wang.

Questions: Dear readers,what do you think after you've read this news?

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

there are too much accidents in recently years.
everyone cares about them,lots of QQ group transmit casualty list .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-7-25 16:52 编辑

when I heard this news the day before yesterday. I have shocked(was shocked).
It really can not imagine  that the bullet train will happen so serious accident.
this accident will make us rethink of the security of the bullet train.
pray for the persone(persons) who had gone, and hope the patient will recover soon.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Terrible! I was wondering what means of transport we can still rely on nowadays. Just after the collision of a truck to a coach on the highway, there is the train derailment in Wenzhou. Even the train which is considered to be safe traditionally is not yet safe.  Next time, before we travel to some place, we should make a will and buy several insurance which our family can still rely on after our death!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Do not forget life is beautiful !
life and death is closer friends!
appreciate that you are still living!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# tingroom

Poor people.

回复 3# judyzhu

I quite agree with you.Life is so precious.The government should think over everything ahead.

回复 5# 雨落风残

Insurance is necessary when we travel outside. So I prefer to stay at home and enjoy my life with my lovely family.

回复 9# xiaomeixin

But you still have to travel from time to time, either for working, travelling or visiting your friends or relatives. I advise you to go on foot.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 10# 雨落风残

That's a good idea.

回复 11# xiaomeixin

A new twenty-five thousand miles.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

godness

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 12# 雨落风残

I'm sorry,but I can't catch your meaning.

We can see many examples like this case that when there has casualties,the goverment start to think it over or pay attentions.But the lesson is very painful.Now we are going into high-speed rail era,so goverment couldn't give up or stop the process of building the high-speed rail.Since the development is inevitable, we only pray that goverment can minimize the accident rate.
    On the other hand,we can see from this accident that how advanced the communication is.The first distress signal was post through Weibo.Weibo is not only shorten the distance between people,but also increased the rescue time.And the media from all sides also reflect the important role who try their best to broadcast new in time and let us  grasp the full range of accident progress.

评分人数

回复 14# xiaomeixin

二万五千里长征

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 雨落风残 于 2011-7-26 10:38 编辑

回复 15# sunny萝卜

As to the means of communications, I want to say a few words. Since the means of communications is so advanced, why didn't the driver of the D3115 report the situation to his supervisor the moment D3115  couldn't go foward because of being struck by the lightening? Or isn't there a coordination system between different railway bureaus? Whose resposibility it is? Since D3115 couldn't move on because failure of power system, D301 shouldn't move on until D3115 is back to normal. But the fact is, D301 moved on and the tragedy happened. Abosolutely, it's not the fault of the driver of D301. He just carried out the order of his supervisor. The points are that the railway system should work as a whole and that coordination work must be carried out well. The passengers are consumers and innocent. They shouldn't pay the bill for the malpractice of some of the railway officials.

评分人数

回复 16# 雨落风残

Why no one knew the situation that D3115 lost power and stalled on the viaduct,why D301 has not received the warning? I couldn't tell why. I think many doubts caused this tragedy is under investigation.And the ministry will give us a reasonable explanation.We couldn't deny the fact ,which communication develops very quickly, for the tragedy happened.
    I agree with you that we are not the person to pay the bill.Relevant departments of the railway should work more efficient.

评分人数

返回列表