听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 英语故事:看不见春天的盲人
返回列表 发帖

英语故事:看不见春天的盲人

read the story and find out the difference between  the red sentences ,then tell me what can you learn  from it.....
One day, there was a blind man sitting on the steps of a building with a sign by his feet, that reads: "I am blind, please help."
A creative publicist was walking by the blind man and stopped to observe that the man only had a few coins in his hat. He put a few of his own coins in the hat, and without stopping to ask for permission(征求许可) , took the sign, turned it around, and wrote a new message. He then placed the sign by the feet of the blind man, and left.
Later that afternoon the creative publicist returned by the blind man and noticed that his hat was almost completely full of bills and coins. The blind man recognized his footsteps and asked if it was him who had changed his sign? He also wanted to know what the man wrote on it?
The blind man didn't know that his new sign reads as this: "It's spring now, but I can't see it."

It's spring now, but I can't see it

,this is the skill  about  the different expression.if you can control it correctly,you will get more success in some area.in other words,owning this skill you can get more than others .you can have a try.

"I am blind, please help."
--我看不见,请帮帮我。
"It's spring now, but I can't see it."
--现在是春天了,但我却看不到了。

Let me remember one article what is about how strong and magical you will be,if you have lots of vocabularies.

I  agree  with  the  second  one ,you  can try  to  different method  to  success

回复 5# sunny萝卜
     you always have your new idea.that's very important.so you are a successful guy....

of course,sentence is based on vocabulary.so the people should study from the young to the old.Wide reading will increase your vocabulary.

回复 6# yingke19891221

yes,sometimes success is in front of you,just need you change your method.we shouldn't hug the one untill the ending of life.  It`s easy to say, but hard to do.we only change us by little for all our times .come on. we can do it...

yes, I's  easy to say ,but hard to say.

Thanks so much.
And when i see your sentences with the funny pichture,it also brings unexpected effect.

回复 9# yingke19891221

en,so we should try several times to get the best method to success.

The story teach me how to get  success!

Thank you !!!!

Just try to change  your mind or method,then you will find a huge treasure.

返回列表