听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2011-08-02 英语听写 (难)
返回列表 发帖

2011-08-02 英语听写 (难)

本帖最后由 MarcoHoo 于 2011-8-2 10:40 编辑

Listen to the mp3 carefully and write down all that you heard, or write down the main idea.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

A:I don’t know what I’m going to do, I need to find a job, if I don’t, I won’t be able to stay here next semester.
B:Have you try university part time jobs?
A:  What do you mean?
B:I mean in the library or in some Information center, often the university hires foreign students for part positions.
A:Yes, I know, I try that, they don’t have anything now, so what can I do?  
B:Well, since you’re foreign student, that is hard, that‘s be cause it’s actually illegal for you to work in America.
A:I know that, you don’t have to tell me that, that is my problem, I know I have the right to work for the university, that’s legal, but they don’t have a job for me, and it’s illegal for me to get a job elsewhere.
B:Anyway, there must be some solution; you know there are many people working illegally in New York  
A:But I need a pretty decent job; I need to make enough to pay my rent at least
B:I have an idea
A:What?
B:Since you’re Chinese, may be you can find part time work in Chinatown
A:I already had that idea  
B:Well, what aren’t you going look down there?
A:But I don’t know what I would do  
B:It maybe part time work as waitresses something, it would be illegal, but sometimes waitresses make good salary
A:Maybe…I don’t know
B:I will ask my friends for you, maybe someone knows a company that needs part time people, that’s another thing you should do, ask all you friends to ask around for you, you might find something  
A:I have to find something; otherwise I will have to go back to Taiwan. I’ll be broken two months

评分人数

• MarcoHoo

a long dictation.

OK! GOOD!

回复 3# tingroom

So, it is not very easy to do.

a:i don't know i am going to do.i need to find a job.if don't , i won't stay here next semester.
b:have you tried the university  part-time jobs?
a:what do you mean.
b:i mean in the librery or in some  information centre often university hire students for  part-time positions.
a:i tried. they don't have anything now.so what can i do?
since you're for student is hard.that because actuall is illegal for you to  work in america.
a:you don't have to tell me that.i know i have a right to work for the university.it's illegl for me to get a job elsewhere.
b:anyway , there must be some solution.you know there are many people are working illegally in newyork.
a:but i need a pretty desen job. i need making enough to pay my rental list.
since you are a chinese, maybe you can find a job in chinatown.
well , why don't you go looking down there
a:but i don't know what would i do
b:it's maybe part-time work as a wartress there. it would be illegal,but sometimes waitresses make good salary.
i'll ask my friends for you.maybe someone knows some company needs part-time people.that another thing you should do,ask your all friends to ask around for you.you might find sth.
a:i have to find sth. otherwise i have to go back to taiwan.i'll be broken  two months.

评分人数

• MarcoHoo

corrections:
i need a decent job.
why don't you go and look down there?
the university hires the foreign students.
i'll be borke in two months.

返回列表