听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 与父母争吵过后,你会做些什么呢?
返回列表 发帖

与父母争吵过后,你会做些什么呢?

Nowadays,many children have been spoiled.They are easy quarrel with their parents and won't make agreement until their parents give them the things they want.

如今,许多小孩都被父母宠坏了。他们很容易就与父母发生口角,并一定要父母给他们想要的东西,否则就不会妥协。

But if after the argument,your parents still  sticked to their point,what would you do then?Would you be out of your home,pour out your troubles with your friends,or just cry in your bed?

但是如果争吵过后,父母仍坚持他们的观点而不满足你时,你会如何做呢?离家出走?与朋友诉说你的苦?还是躲在被窝里哭泣呢?

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-8-5 10:03 编辑

Once,my mother does 't agree to accompany to(with) me at home,I cry a whole afternoon.
To tell the thruth(truth),I'm not a spoiled child.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

My mother or my fahter always give me the thing I want... Because all the thing I want is important for me! Sometimes, they just give me money and they don't ask me which thing I will buy....

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

My mother or my fahter always give me the thing I want... Because all the thing I want is important for me! Sometimes, they just give me money and they don't ask me which thing I will buy....

回复 2# mystone52

Well noted that you are not a spoiled child,neither do I.I always help my family doing all the family chores and cooking.And I no longer ask my parents for money.

回复 3# Sanmal

A happy girl.It seems that you really have a happy family.

本帖最后由 mystone52 于 2011-8-5 14:28 编辑

回复 5# xiaomeixin

me  too.we are good girls.

回复 2# mystone52

Thank you for pointing out my mistakes .

本帖最后由 seaso 于 2011-8-5 15:37 编辑

i am not a spoiled child,but my mon loves us very much.She is very nervous of us.when one of us goes out for playing,she  always commands that you should be more careful.....i always keep quiet and listen to her,after a while, she  will be calm down as well.This method i often do which is useful.Maybe next time you can have a try.in my mind,parents are very hard to bring up us.therefore,we should make more sense of them and take care of them.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

When I was a junior student who was so rebellious and stubborn,I always said"leave me alone,can we just give me a privacy??I was so stupid during that period,wasn't I ?But fortunately,my parents tolerated my selfishness,ignorance,my everything,I just wanna say sorry and I love you~!~!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 10# 莎莎dawn

How wonderful it is that you've realize it.That's a great progress.

回复 9# seaso

The cost of living is very high.It's very difficult for our parents to bring us up.We should be grateful and try to take good care of them.

I am the good child  

I don't quarrel with my parents

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 13# S.k.y-1n

You are really a good child.No matter how good a child is,one or two quarrel is common.

洗洗去睡!

i will wait untill they talk to me.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I do not know

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-8-15 07:58 编辑

Parents  don't spoil their children too much from the very  begging(beginning) !

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I'd like to listen to my favourite songs.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表