听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 专业四八级 » MY LEARNING DAIRY
返回列表 发帖

MY LEARNING DAIRY

I am ready to write my english learning dairy down,from today.
In order to motivate myself------I mean,when i put myself into public,maybe i won't be so lazy
After all, I am  a shame girl  

I don't  expect  that there will be some people watching my dairy, the most important thing is to persist with it.
It  is a duty to me.
By the way,there must be some wrong use of words  in my diary, so if you find it ,please tell me, i will  appreciate your correct,  and thank you very much.

[ 本帖最后由 annieyang1102 于 2006-8-29 04:17 PM 编辑 ]

excellent girl!
Practice makes perfect!

thanks xuguichen~!

31st, August

It's raining outside,but air is stuffy in the office.

everybody is busy working. I have three days' continnually painstaking, so I can take a rest now.

In the moring, one of my colleagues told me my working task should be ready to turn to others' charge. I was surprised,and upset. Everybody know how much effort i have made.

From6.19 to today, i have worked so hard for this assignment. it is the first job in my life. When my works become more and more attractive, i know i get success. But now, the boss order me turn it to another guy's charge.

I feel hurt. But I must obey his order.

[ 本帖最后由 annieyang1102 于 2006-8-31 03:31 PM 编辑 ]

Yesterday I translated one introduction for a product and its factory's publishing booklet. Many new words i don't know. But it doesn't matter. It cost me a whole afternoon. After emailing to the man at the wheel, I was satisfied. The feeling --whien finish  one thing, or achievet  my  previously goal , is really very charming.

u should continue your dairy!! U will get it

so great!!why not go on?

[ 本帖最后由 qiangwei 于 2006-11-22 03:39 PM 编辑 ]

返回列表