听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 每日听写 2007-12-5 奖励积分
返回列表 发帖

每日听写 2007-12-5 奖励积分

每日听写 2007-12-5

Lesson 18

Lihua is a college student. One day on her way home, she met her friend Tarkong. She met him last two years ago. They said "Hello" to each other. Tarkong said," I am now working at a factory. It makes computers. I am going to India next spring as an engineer. I have to teach people there how to make computers. So I have studied English conversation for two years." She was very surprised when she heard that. When he was in high school, he often slept in his English classes. She thought to herself," He changed his mind about English."

评分人数

• jiamu

沙发,often slept,没听出来

L 18

Lihua is a college student.One day on her way home She met her friend Takong.

She met him last 2 years ago,they said hello to each other.

Takong said,"I'm now working at a factory, it makes computers.

I'm going to India next spring as an engineer,I have to teach people there how to make computers.

So I have studied English Conversations for 2 years."

She was very surprised when she heard that.

When he was in high school he often slept In his English classes.

She thought to herself he to change her mind about English.

评分人数

• jiamu

呵呵

不错
大家都听出来了
奖励

lihua is a college student.one day,on her way home,she met her friend tahome,she made him last two years ago,they sail hello to each other,tahome said,i am now working at a factory,it is makes computers,i am going to India next spring as an engineer,i have to teach people there how to make computers,so i have  studied english conversation for two years,she was very surpise when she heard that.when he was in hign school,he often slept in english classes,she though to herself ,he change his mind about english,

评分人数

Lesson 18

Lihua is a college student. One day on her way home, she met her friend Tarkong. She met him last two years ago. They said "Hello" to each other. Tarkong said," I am now working at a factory. It makes computers. I am going to India next spring as an engineer. I have to teach people there how to make computers. So I have studied English conversation for two years." She was very surprised when she heard that. When he was in high school, he often slept in his English classes. She thought to herself," He changed his mind about English."

评分人数

Lihua is a college student. One day, on her way home, she met her friend Takong. She met him last two years ago. They said "Hello!" to each other. Takong said, "I'm now working at a factory. It makes computers. I'm going to India next spring as an engineer. I have to teach people there how to make computers, so I have studied English conversation for two years." She was very surprised when she heard that. When he was in high school, he often slept in his English classes. She thought to herself he changed his mind about English.

丽华是个大学生。有一天,在回家途中,她遇见了朋友大刚。上一次碰到他是在两年前。他们彼此互道:「嗨」。大刚说:「我目前在一家工厂上班。是生产计算机的。明年春天我将要到印度去担任工程师。因为我得在那儿教人怎么生产计算机,所以已经学了两年的英语会话了。」丽华听到这话时非常惊讶。大刚在高中时代,英文课常打瞌睡。她心想他改变对英文的想法了。

重点解说:

★I'm going to India next spring as an engineer. "as an engineer"是「介词+名词」所构成的副词词组,修饰动词"am going"。

★I have to teach people there how to make computers, so I have studied English conversation for two years. people是teach的间接受词,而名词词组"how to make computers"则为直接受词。there是地方副词,在此指「印度那里」。so子句"so I have studied English conversation for two years"的动词用的是"have studied"现在完成式,这表示动作持续进行到现在为止的时间。

★When he was in high school, he often slept in his English classes. when引导从属子句"When he was in high school"以修饰主要子句" he often slept in his English classes"。"in his English classes"为修饰动词slept之副词词组。

★She thought to herself he changed his mind about English. "he changed his mind about English"在此作名词子句,he之前省略了that一词。

Thanks a lot....

返回列表