听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 其他考试 » 2006年度全国职称外语等级考试试卷 英语卫生类C级(B卷)
返回列表 发帖

2006年度全国职称外语等级考试试卷 英语卫生类C级(B卷)

第1部分:词汇选项(第1~15题,每 题1分,共15分)
下面每个句子中均有1个词或短语划有底横线,请为每处划线部分确定1个意义最为接近选项。
d1 She was close to success.
A fast   B quick
C tight   D near  
a2 The two girls look alike
A similar  B beautiful
C pretty     D attractive

b3 The boy is intelligent.
A naughty      B clever
C difficult    D  active

c4 Everybody was glad to see Mary back
A sorry B  sad
C happy D  angry

a5 What is your glad in life?
A aim             B plan
C arrangement     D idea

b6 Jack was dismissed
A fined          B  fired
C exhausted      D  criticized

a7 John is crazy about pop music
A mad            B sorry
C concerned      D worried

d8 It is the movement, not the color, of objects that excites the bull.
A frightens      B   scares
C confuses       D arouses

a9 It is highly unlikely that she will arrive today.
A very           B probably
C hardly         D possibly

d10 I am feeling a lot more healthy than I was.
A many           B  no
C some           D  much

11 Since ancient times people have found various ways to preserve meat
A eat            B  cook
C keep           D  freeze

12 We packed up the things we had accumulated (积累) over the last three years and
A late           B recent
C final          D past

13 The expedition reached the summit at 10:30 that morning
A bottom of tile mountain   B  foot of the mountain
C staring point             D top of the mountain

14 There is always excitement at the Olympic Games when an athlete breaks a previous record of performance.
A destroys              B  beats
C maintains             D  defends

15 The president proposed that we should bring the meeting to a close.
A stated                B  said
C announced             D  suggested
[NextPage]

第2部分:阅读判断(第16~22题,每题1分,共7分)

下面的短文后列出了7个句子,请根据短文的内容对每个句子做出判断:如果该句提 供的是正确信息,请选择A;如果该句提供的是错误信息,请选择B;如果该句的信息文中没有提及,请选择C。

Health Care in the US

Health care in the US is well-known but very expensive. Paying the doctor's bill after a major illness or accident can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.
     In the US, a person's company, not the government, pays for health insurance.
Employers have contracts with insurance companies, which pay for all or part of employees' doctors' bills.
     The amount that the insurance company will pay out to a patient differs wildly. It all depends on what insurance the employer pays. The less the boss pays to the insurance company, the more the employee has to pay the hospital each time he or she gets sick. In 2004, the average worker paid an extra US$558 a year, according to a San Francisco report.
     The system also means many Americans fall through the cracks (遭遗漏). In 2004,
only 61 per cent of the population received health insurance through their employers, according to the report. The unemployed, self-employed, part-time workers and graduated students with no jobs were not included.
     Most US university students have a gap between their last day of school and their first day on the job. Often, they are no longer protected by their parents' insurance because they are now considered independent adults. They also cannot buy university health insurance because they are no longer students.
     Another group that falls through the gap of the US system is international students. All are required to have health insurance and cannot begin their classes without it. But exact policies (保险单) differ from school to school.
Most universities work with health insurance companies and sell their own standard plan for students Often, buying the school plan is required, but luckily it's also cheaper than buying direct from the insurance company.

16 In the US, a person's company buys him or her health insurance
A Right      B  Wrong     C  Not mentioned

17 All employees in the US have the same kind of health insurance

18 In 2004, most of the unemployed in the US were women.

19 In the US, graduated students with no jobs can buy university health insurance

20 All international students in the US have to buy health insurance

21 The international students in the US work harder than the American students.
A Right      IB  Wrong     C  Not mentioned

22 The health care system in the US takes care of everyone in the country.

第3部分:概括大意与完成句子(第23~30题,每 题1分,共8分)

下面的短文后有2项测试任务:(1)第23~26题要求从所给的6个选项中为第2~5段每段1选择个最佳标题;(2)第27~30题要求从所给的6个选项中为每个句子确定1个最佳选项。

ZYBAN Tablets (药片)

1 ZYBAN is a prescription (处方) medicine to help people quit smoking. Studies have shown that more than one third of people quit smoking for at least one month while taking ZYBAN. For many patients, ZYBAN reduces withdrawal symptoms (脱瘾过程中产生的症状) and the strong wish to smoke.
2 ZYBAN should be taken as directed by your doctor. The usual recommended dosing
(剂量) is to take one 150-mg tablet in the morning for the first 3 days. On the fourth day, begin taking one 150-mg tablet in the morning and one 150-mg tablet in the early evening. Doses should be taken at least 8 hours apart.
3 For most patients, treatment will last 7 to 12 weeks. Because results vary, it may take longer for some people, Possibly up to 6 months depending on the individual. If you've been smoking for a long time, ZYBAN will help to reduce withdrawal symptoms. It's important to remain on ZYBAN for at least 7 to 12 weeks in order to quit for good. Your doctor should determine when to stop taking ZYBAN
4 It takes about 1 week for ZYBAN to reach the right levels in your body to be effective So, to increase your chance of quitting as much as possible, you should not stop smoking until you have been taking ZYBAN for 1 week. You should set a date to stop smoking during the second week you're taking ZYBAN.
5 The side effects (副作用) associated with ZYBAN are generally mild and often disappear after a few weeks. The most common side effects are dry mouth and difficulty in sleeping. If you have difficulty sleeping, avoid taking your medicine too close to bedtime

23 Paragraph 2      
24 Paragraph 3      
25 Paragraph 4      
26 Paragraph 5      
A What is ZYBAN?
B What are the side effects of taking ZYBAN?
C Who invented ZYBAN?
D How long should I take ZYBAN?
E How long does it take for ZYBAN to work?
F How should I take ZYBAN?

27 For the first 3 days, ZYBAN should be taken
28 To quit smoking for good, you should take ZYBAN for
29 The time it takes for ZYBAN to be effective is
30 The side effects of taking ZYBAN often go away
A around8 hours
B at least 7 to 12 weeks
C on the fourth day
D about 1 week
E after a few weeks
F  only once a day
[NextPage]

第4部分:阅读理解(第31~45题,每题3分,共45分)

下面有3篇短文后有5道题。请根据短文内容,为每题定1个最佳选项。

Sleepwalking (梦游)

Not all sleep is the same every night. We experience some deep, quiet sleep and some active sleep, which is when dreams happen. You might think sleepwalking would happen during active sleep, but a person isn't physically active during active sleep. Sleepwalking usually happens in the first few hours of sleep in the stage called slow-wave or deep sleep.
     Not all sleepwalkers actually walk. Some simply sit up or stand in bed or act like they're awake when in fact, they're asleep! Most, however, do get up and move around for a few seconds or for as long as half an hour.
     Sleepwalkers' eyes are open, but they don't see the same way they do when they're awake and often think they're in different rooms of the house or different places altogether'. Sleepwalkers tend to go back to bed on their own and they won't remember it in the morning.
     Researchers estimate that about 15% of kids sleepwalk regularly. Sleepwalking may run in families (在家族中世代相传) and sometimes occurs when a person is sick, has a fever, is not getting enough sleep, or is stressed (紧张).
     If sleepwalking occurs frequently, every night or so, it's a good idea for your mom or dad to take you to see your doctor. But occasional sleepwalking generally isn't something to worry about, although it may look funny or even scary (骇人的) for the people who see a sleepwalker in action.
Although occasional sleepwalking isn't a big deal, it's important, of course, that the person is kept safe. Precautions (预防措施) should be taken so the person is less likely to fall down, run into something, or walk out the front door while sleepwalking.

31 When does sleepwalking usually occur?
     A During active sleep,
     B During deep sleep.
     C In the daytime.
D In the early morning.

32 What most sleepwalkers do is
     A simply sit up.
     B simply stand in bed.
     C get up and walk for some time
D get up and walk for hours

33 Sleepwalkers usually go back to bed
     A after waking up.
     B after being woken up.
     C with the help of others.
D by themselves.

34 You'd better go and see a doctor if you
     A see a sleepwalker in action.
     B never sleepwalk,
     C sleepwalk frequently.
D sleepwalk occasionally

35 Measures should be taken to
     A keep sleepwalkers safe.
     B prevent people from sleepwalking
     C avoid running into sleepwalkers.
D help people sleep well.

Too Late to Regret it

When I was a junior, I met a second-year student in my department. He wasn't tall or good-looking, but he was very nice, attractive and athletic. He had something that I admired very much. He was natural, warm, and sincere.
     I disregarded (不顾) my parents' disapproval. We were very happy together. He picked me up from my dorm every morning, and after class we would sit alongside the stream that ran through campus, or sunbathe (晒太阳) on the lawn. At night he would walk me back to my dorm. He came from a poor family, but in order to make me happy, he borrowed money from his friend to buy presents and meals for me. Our fellow students looked up to him as a role model, and the girls envied (妒忌) me. He wasn't a local, but wanted to stay here after graduation. I thought we had a future together.
     However, when I got a part-time job during the summer vacation, people began giving me a lot of pressure, saying that a pretty, intelligent girl like me should find a better guy to spend time with. This was also what my family thought. He spent the summer in his hometown, so I was all by myself. When he got back, I began finding fault with him. But his big heart and warmth soon drove all unpleasant thoughts away. However, I had no idea how badly I had hurt him and that things would get worse.
     I had a good part4ime job off campus that paid pretty well. With my good performance at school, I also got admission to graduate school at one of China's best universities. He, on the other hand, did not do so well at school or at work. I had to worry about his living expenses, job and scores.
     Almost all my colleagues and friends advised me to break up with him. Then we had a quarrel last June. He was in great pain, and my cold words and bad moods started turning him away.
     Graduation time was drawing near, and he said he wanted to go back to his hometown. He said that he couldn't put up with me anymore. I was shocked and looked at him in despair.
     True love happens only once, but I found it out too late.
  36 When did the author fall in love with the boy?
     A When she was a junior.
     B After she had a quarrel with him.
     C When she was a second-year student.
     D After she found a part-time job.
37 What did he do to make her happy?
     A He studied much harder.
     B He often took her for a ride.
     C He often bought her presents and meals.
D He always endured her insults.
  38 Who advised her to break up with him?
     A His parents.
     B Her teachers.
     C Their fellow students.
D Her colleagues and friends.
  39 Why did he leave her?
     A Because he hated her.
     B Because he could no longer bear her.
     C Because his parents needed taking care of
D Because he wasn't a local.
  40 Upon learning that he would leave her, she was
     A very happy.
     B extremely joyful.
     C in great pain.
D quite relieved.

Happy Therapy (诊疗)

Norman Cousins was a businessman from the United States who often traveled around the world on business. He enjoyed his work and traveling.
     Then, after returning to tile United States from a busy and tiring trip to Russia, Mr. Cousins got sick. Because he had pushed his body to the limit of its strength on the trip, a chemical change began to take place inside him. The material between his bones became weak.
     In less than one week after his return, he could not stand. Every move that he made was painful. He was not able to sleep at night.
     The doctors told Mr. Cousins that they did not know how to cure his problems and he might never get over the illness. Mr. Cousins, however, refused to give up hope.
     Mr. Cousins thought that unhappy thoughts were causing bad chemical changes in his body. He did not want to take medicine to cure himself. Instead, he felt that happy thoughts or laughter might cure his illness.
     He began to experiment on himself while still in the hospital by watching funny shows on television. Mr. Cousins quickly found that ten minutes of real laughter during the day gave him two hours of pain-free sleep at night.
     Deciding that the doctors could not help him, Mr. Cousins left the hospital and checked into a hotel room where he could continue his experiments with laughter. For eight days, Mr. Cousins rested in the hotel room watching funny shows on television, reading funny books, and sleeping whenever he felt tired. Within three weeks, he felt well enough to take a vacation to Puerto Rico where he began running on the beach for exercise.
After a few months, Mr. Cousins returned to work He had laughed himself back to health.

41 Mr. Cousins got sick after returning from
     A a tiring trip to Russia.
     B a busy trip to the US.
     C a trip around the world.
D a trip to Puerto Rico.

42 How did the doctors respond to Mr. Cousins~ illness?
     A They promised to cure him.
     B They didn't think he was really sick.
     C They said they were unable to help him in any way.
D They told him not to give up hope.

43 Mr. Cousins attributed the bad chemical changes in his body to
     A a severe illness.
     B unhappy thoughts.
     C weak bones,
     D too much sleep.

44 What didn't Mr. Cousins do in his experiments with laughter?
     A Watch funny TV shows.
     B Read funny books.
     C Take medicine.
     D Sleep whenever he felt tired.

45 Mr. Cousins cured his own illness
     A by laughing at others.
     B by acting in funny shows.
     C by writing funny stories.
D by taking a happy therapy.
第5部分:补全短文(第46~50题,每题2分,共10分)

下面的短文有5处空白,短文后有6个句子,其中5个取自短文,请根据短文内容将其分别放回原有位置,以恢复文章原貌。

Mind Those Manners on the Subway

So, there you are, just sitting there in the subway car, enjoying that book you just bought      (46) Or, the person sitting next to you takes out a nail clipper (指甲3) and begins cutting his or her nails.
Annoying? Many of us have to spend some time every day on public transportation      (47) So, to make the trip more pleasant, we suggest the following:
Let passengers get off the bus or subway car before you can get on       (48)
Stand away from the doors when they are closing
Don't talk loudly on a bus or subway. Chatting loudly with your friends can be annoying to others.       (49)
Don't think your bags and suitcases (手提箱) deserve a seat of their own.
Use a tissue whenever you cough or sneeze (打喷嚏). An uncovered sneeze can spread germs (细菌), especially in crowded places.
Don't cut your nails or pick your nose on public transportation.
Don't read over other people's shoulder      (50) It can make people uncomfortable. They might think you're too stingy (小气的) even to buy a newspaper. Or they might think you're judging their behavior

A Don't shout into your mobile phone on a bus or subway.
B We all know that some behaviors are simply unacceptable
C Many people do this on subways, but it's really annoying
D Getting off and on in an orderly manner can save time for al
E Suddenly, you feel someone leaning over your shoulder reading along with you.
F Don't eat food in your car

第6部分:完形填空(第51~65题,每题1分,共15分)

下面的短文有15处空白,请根据短文内容为每处空白确定1个最佳选项。

Friends May Be Key to Living Longer

Looking for the secret of a long life? Look closely at your friends. New research suggests that having a strong network of friends helps people live longer.
     "Older people with better social networks of friends were less likely to  (51)
over a 10-year follow-up (随访) period than older people with      (52) friends networks," Lynne C. Giles of Flinders University in Australia told Reuters Health.
     But in what may come as a surprising finding to older people     (53) rely on their children and other relatives, having a large network of relatives was not associated with longer life, according     (54) Giles and her colleagues.
"Of course, that is not to say that social networks      (55) children and other relatives are not important in many other ways," Giles said.
Study after study has shown that elderly people who      (56) connected with lots of people tend to live longer lives.      (57), few studies have examined whether different types of relationships - with friends, partners, children and     (58) relatives - have different effects on longevity (长寿).
Giles's team set out to examine the relationship between various types of social networks and     (59) in a group of almost 1,500 Australians who were at least 70 years     (60). Volunteers answered     (61) about their social networks and then were followed for 10 years.
     The researchers took into account several factors that could have influenced how long a person lived,      (62) sex, age, health and smoking status.
What the study showed was     (63) older people who reported better social networks of friends were     (64) likely to be alive at the end of the study than people with fewer friends.
     But relationships with children and other relatives did not have     (65) effect on survival in the study.

51 A live       B die         C work         D stay
52 A stronger   B larger      C newer        D poorer
53 A which      B whom        C those        D who
54 A at         B to          C on           D by
55 A by         B on          C of           D in
56 A is         B are         C was          D were
57 A However    B Once        C Further      D Moreover
58 A older      B richer      C some         D other
59 A loneliness B longevity   C activity     D happiness
60 A big        B long        C old          D ago
61 A doubts     B questions   C studies      D tests
62 A taking     B including   C accepting    D offering
63 A if         B when        C this         D that
64 A less       B more        C very         D most
65 A each       B every       C an           D all
2006年度全国职称外语等级考试试卷
英语-卫生类(C级)B卷

〓参考答案〓

1 D  2 A  3 B   4 C  5 A 6 B 7 A 8 D 9 A 10 D11 C 12 D 13 D 14 B 15 D 16 A 17 B 18 C 19 B 20A21 C 22 B 23 F
24 D 25 E 26 B 27 F 28 B 29 D 30 E31 B 32 C 33 D 34 C 35 A 36 A 37 C 38 D 39 B 40 C 41 A 42 C 43 B 44 C 45 D46 E 47 B 48 D49 A 50 C51B 52 D
53 D 54 B 55 C 56 B 57 A 58 D 59 B 60 C 61 B 62 B 63 D 64 B 65 C  
其中:
1-30每题1分;
31-45每题3分;
46-50每题2分;
51-65每题1分。
试卷总分:100分。

thank you so much

It's my  pleasure.

返回列表