听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 每日听写 2007-12-12 奖励积分
返回列表 发帖

每日听写 2007-12-12 奖励积分

Lesson 26
Bell went to a business college to learn typing when she was 18 years old. A year later she passed her typing exams quite easily and then went to look for work. She was living with her parents. A lot of people were looking for typists at that time, so it was not difficult to find a work. Bell went to several offices and then chose one of them. It was near her house, she thought, I'll walk there every morning, I won't need to go by bus. She went to the office again and said to the manager: "I want to work here, but how much will you pay me?" "We'll pay you $200 each week at first." the manager answered, "and $250 after 3 months." Bell thought for a minute and then said: "all right, then I'll start 3 months from now."

评分人数

Bes went to a business college to learn typing when she was 18 years old,a year later,she passed her typing exam quite easely, and then went to look for  work,she was living with her parents,a lot of people were looking for typists at that time,so it was not difficule to find work, bes went to several offices and then choose one of them,it was near her house.she thought,i'll walk there every morning,i wonn't need to go by bus,she went to the office again,and said to the manager,i want to work here,but how much you will pay me?we'll pay you 200 dollars each week at the first,the manager answered.and 250 dollars after three months.bes thought for a minute.and then said,all right.then i'll start three months from now.

评分人数

L 26
    Beth went to a business college to learn typing when she was eighteen years old. A year later, she passed her typing exams quite easily, and then went to look for work. She was living with her parents.

A lot of people were looking for typists at that time, so it was not difficult to find work. Beth went to several offices, and then chose one of them. It was near her house. She thought, "I'll walk there every morning. I won’t need to go by bus."

She went to the office again and said to the manager, "I want to work here, but how much will you pay me?"

"We’ll pay you $200 each week at first," the manager answered, "and $250 after three months."

Beth thought for a minute and then said, "All right, then I’ll start three months from now."

评分人数

我的看不到录音的...

听的内容应该以附件形式上传,并加权限,否则什么也不做,把别人的东西做粘贴,就来领奖不好吧?

Lesson 26
Benth went to a business colledge to learn Taiping when she was eighteen years old. A year later, she passed her taiping exam quite easily and then look for a work. She was living with her parents. A lot of people were looking for Taipist at that time. So, it was not difficult to find a work. Benth went to several offices and then chose one of them. It was near her house. she thought, 'I'll walk there every morning, I won't need to go by bus.' She went to the office again and said to the manager, 'I want to work here, but how much will you pay me?'  'We'll pay you two hundred dollars each week at first,' the manager answered, 'and two hundred and fifty dollars after three months.' Benth thought for a minute, and said, 'All right, then I'll start three months from now.'

评分人数

thank you so much!

回复 5# 的帖子

没有安装播放器吗?

回复 6# 的帖子

用附件也可以复制别人的东西阿,我没有想到一个很好的办法来防止抄袭,希望大家都能自觉哦!

可以要求发送站内信,通过审核即可奖励积分

呵呵,大家都是学习英语的,又不是来这里赚积分的,再说赚了又有什么好处呢,又不能当作RMB,我觉得这个考虑大可不必.要这样就有点小人之心了!~

这次的标答怎么还没出啊

I am here again to read the correct answer as well, what a pity!

One be here should know what he wants, so I agree with the words that the 12th said.

返回列表