听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » summer break
返回列表 发帖

summer break

学生们喜欢暑假,因为有很长的假期。但是在长假中,你是否感觉过无聊呢?你们是怎么样度过暑假的呢,有没有什么有意义的建议给大家。

Students like summer because they can have vacation, but during the long vacation, have you even felt bored? How do you spend your summer vacation, and what suggestions will you give to others?

summer break to me has became one part of my memories.
I havn't have it for a long time.
If I were a student, i would plan to have a trip, to realize the dream of every corner of China has my feet befor death.

when i was a student,i had time to travel but i haven't money.
Now quite the opposite

I shall make some money for buying some needs to myself.also i can save money for the further place,such as travel.of course,we should be over the age of 18.And do what we can do.

I regreted that I haven't had a long and sweety  trip during my student vocation,now I have no time to do it ~!~!

I shall make some money for buying some needs to myself.also i can save money for the further place,such as travel.of course,we should be over the age of 18.And do what we can do

when i was young ,i spent all my summer vacation home . it's dull and boring and learned nothing . so i think , if you have time , teenager need to learn or experience society , at least ,you should know what is it . because you will spend all you rest life with sociey from your graduation from school .

when i was young ,i spent all my summer vacation home . it's dull and boring and learned nothing . so i think , if you have time , teenager need to learn or experience society , at least ,you should know what is it . because you will spend all you rest life with sociey from your graduation from school .

返回列表