听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【童 年】2011.8.13-假如再回到童年(1)
返回列表 发帖

【童 年】2011.8.13-假如再回到童年(1)

本帖最后由 blueskywhy 于 2011-8-14 21:08 编辑

If you were a boy again, what would you want to do? Read this paragraph and tell me the answers.

If I were a boy again, I would practice perseverance more often, and never give up a thing because it was or inconvenient. If we want light, we must conquer darkness. Perseverance can sometimes equal genius in its results. "There are only two creatures," says a proverb, "who can surmount the pyramids-the eagle and the snail."

假如我又回到了童年,我做事要更有毅力,决不因为事情艰难或者麻烦而撒手不干,我们要光明,就得征服黑暗。毅力在效果上有时能同天才相比。俗话说:"能登上金字塔的生物,只有两种--鹰和蜗牛。

If I were a boy again, I would school myself into a habit of attention; I would let nothing come between me and the subject in hand. I would remember that a good skater never tries to skate in two directions at once. The habit of attention becomes part of our life, if we begain early enough. I often hear grown up people say " I could not fix my attention on the sermon or book, although I wished to do so" , and the reason is, the habit was not formed in youth.

"假如我又回到了童年,我就要养成专心致志的习惯;有事在手,就决不让任何东西让我分心。我要牢记:优秀的滑冰手从不试图同时滑向两个不同的方向。如果及早养成这种专心致志的习惯,它将成为我们生命的一部分。我常听成年人说:"虽然我希望能集中注意听牧师讲道或读书,但往往做不到。"而原因就是年轻时没有养成这种习惯。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

if we find the right direction,perseverance is success.

回复 2# tingroom

Finding the right direction is very important.

返回列表