听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » The world is money 's world ?
返回列表 发帖

The world is money 's world ?

I like english ,so i am very happy to chatting in english . I feel can say the other lanaguage .It is quite fresh.very exciting.
someday ,I  found the english net casually .It Name english bady. I am became the number in it .  
someday , The man gave me email ,and we  chated .he come from idia.now he stay at Tokyo.when we chated,I made the wrong sentence ,he was corrected me .Sometime ,he gave me some word ,asked my made sentence.    ThenI think  i am so luck that couldmade friend like that .It can improve myenglish qucekly. But yesterday ,he said
it's difficult to gave it free .he asked me rewarded him.  Then i felt he was kidding . I replied h! you know i am very poor .he said :can i tell u frankly ,a friendly thought ,if anything came free .then it's value diminishes.and chattingwith me in a very good mood .But lacks sincerity.   Readed those sentence I was  very surprised .money is sincerity when we began chated,why you done not say chatting with you need money. Keep up friendship  need money  my mood very down.  
The world is money's world .No money no all.

don't be so sad. there are a lot of people will help you free here.
by the way, there are some mistakes in your article

what  are there mistakes ,can you help me correct  the mistakes ?

in my opinion, friend is friend ,money is money ,you cann't mix them in one place.if he think you are his friend ,he must cann't ask you for money. but he do ,now ,i can say ,he is not friend ,just one unknown person .so please donn't sad for this

en!~~~Thank you !

I like english ,so i am very happy to chat in english . I feel I can say the other lanaguage .It is quite fresh.very exciting.
someday ,I  found the english net casually .It names english bady. I became a member of it .  
someday , The man gave me his email ,and we  chatted .he come from India.now he stays at Tokyo.when we were chatting,I made the wrong sentence ,he corrected me .Sometimes ,he gave me some words ,asked me to make a sentence. Then I think  i am so lucky that I could make friends like that .It can improve my english quickly.

hi,dear,I just correct some of it because of little time.and he is not your friend

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

my god,so many mistekes , Thank you very much .DZ.  you are so kind.

返回列表