听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA慢速教室】 » VOA慢速英语2011.08.20
返回列表 发帖

VOA慢速英语2011.08.20

Every language has its ways of expressing strong emotions -- surprise, shock, anger.
不同的语言有各自表达强烈感情的方式,比如:惊讶、震惊、愤怒。
The expressions range from mild to strong, from exclamations and oaths, to curses and swear words. The ones that are accepted in public speech change through the years as social rules change.
感情的表达有温和的,也有强烈的,有感叹、发誓、诅咒、脏话。被公众接受的表达随着多年来社会法则的改变而变化。
At times, only very mild expressions are socially accepted.
有时候,只有温和的感情表达被世俗接受。
Some of the most popular expressions are those that are guaranteed not to offend anyone. Most of these exclamations have survived from earlier days. And their original meanings are long since forgotten.
最常用的表达是确保不伤害任何人。大多数都从早些年逐渐演变而来,而最初的用意也逐渐被遗忘。
Just before the Civil War, the Whig political party was making a last effort to remain a part of American political life. For the election of eighteen fifty-two, the Whigs wanted to offer a colorful candidate for president.
在内战前,辉格党为保持政治力量做最后努力。在1852年的选举中,推选了一位有趣的总统候选人。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Greatest God is a good example.It expresses surprise or shock.You may say to someone " Greatest God, I did not know she was married."

评分人数

good

Greatest God

本帖最后由 Floria 于 2011-9-1 17:31 编辑

Greats God is a good example, it expresses surprise or shock. you might say to someone : great god, i did not know she was married.

Greats God is a good example, it expresses surprise or shock. you might say to someone : great god, i did not know she was married.

返回列表