听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 情景会话:你压力很大吗Are you stressed at all
返回列表 发帖

情景会话:你压力很大吗Are you stressed at all

音频收听地址http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_1977.html

A:how come you're still up? Shouldn't you be asleep by now? 你怎么还醒着?难道昨晚到现在你都没合眼吗?

B:I've been having a hard time sleeping lately. 我最近一直很难入睡。

A:as far as I know, insomnia is usually caused by stress. Are you stressed at all? 据我说知,失眠往往是由压力引起的。你压力很大吗?

B:well, I'm really worried about my grades. I didn't think this course would be so stressful. 是的,我真的很担心我的考试成绩。我没想到这门课压力会这么重。

A:you're a good student. I'm sure you can do well. What you need to do is to relax. 你是个好学生。我相信你能学的很好。你需要做的是放松心情。

B:you're probably right. I just wish it were that simple. How can I stop feeling so anxious all the time? 你也许是对的。我只是希望能简简单单的。我怎么才能不这么焦虑呢?

A:taking a yoga class or learning some relaxation techniques can help you cope with your stress. 上个瑜伽班或者学习一些能够让自己放松的方法,这些能够帮你减压。

B:I don't really have time to learn anything new. I need to spend my time studying! 我实在没时间学习任何新玩意了。我得把时间都用来学习。

A:you need to take some breaks throughout the day. Studying all day isn’t very usually effective. 你一天中总得休息几次。整天都在学习,那效率也不会太高的。

B:you’re right. I usually end up starting at my computer or checking my email instead of doing my work for class. 你说的对,我常常对着电脑发呆,或者收看电子邮件,而作业却没写。

A:besides, it’s not diffciult to learn yoga. In fact, I can teach you a move that’s supposed to help you fall asleep! You just have to sit down like this, bend over and breath in deeply. 另外,学瑜伽其实不怎么难。其实,我可以教你一个动作,没准儿可以帮你入睡。你只需要像这样坐着,弯腰然后深呼吸。

B:that’s fantastic. I’m going to go try that out in my room now. good night! 这太神奇了。我现在就回我房间试着做做看。晚安!

A:good night, sleep tight; don’t let the bed bugs bite! 晚安,睡得香点,别让臭虫咬到!(英国儿歌)

注释:
Insomnia  失眠
Relaxation  放松
Cope with  处理
Stressful  有压力的

返回列表