听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA快速教室】 » VOA标准英语2011.08.24
返回列表 发帖

VOA标准英语2011.08.24

Vice Premier Wang Qishan said the second round of strategic and economic talks with officials from the Obama administration was a success and that both sides had in-depth discussions and reached agreements.
中国国务院副总理王歧山说,第二轮美中战略与经济对话是成功的,双方进行了深入的讨论,并且达成了共识。
Wang says that as the biggest developing country and biggest developed country, the mutual economic relationship of the United States and China is having an impact on the entire world.
他说:“中美作为最大的发展中国家和发达国家,相互之间的经济关系已经超越双边范畴,具有全球影响。”
________________________________________________.
The United States is reviewing its export control policy and is expected to announce changes to the policy in the next few months.
美国正在重新评估对华高科技产品出口控制政策,预计将在几个月后宣布针对这一政策的修改。
China did not make any additional statements regarding its currency policy, which has been a persistent issue. On Monday, Chinese President Hu Jintao stressed China would continue with the gradual reform of its currency, the yuan, but at its own pace.
中国没有就其汇率政策发表任何新的声明,尽管这是一个长期以来挥之不去的问题。不过,在这次美中战略与经济对话的第一天,中国国家主席胡锦涛强调,中国将按照主动性、可控性、渐进性原则,稳步推进人民币汇率形成机制改革。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I appreciated your generous share.

The two sides do not make aditional economic regarding request from chinese official from watshton to put it in to curse and use high-tech experts.They have possible millitary applications.

I really can't catch the meaning.What can I do to improve my understanding and translating?

The two sides did not make any additional comments regarding request from Chinese officals for Washington putting an end ...high-tech exports that have possible military applications

回复 5# angelandgod

听新闻的听力,其实需要很多新闻相关的词汇,如果是听力语速快了,可以听VOA慢速,如果是单词不会,可以背背单词

返回列表