听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » Express yourself:关于酒楼使用浓缩液制汤及饮料,你怎么看?
返回列表 发帖

Express yourself:关于酒楼使用浓缩液制汤及饮料,你怎么看?

Recently restaurants sell soups and drinks made from concentrate has brought into focus.They think that one way to encroach on consumers' right to know is to give them incomplete information,in other words,a business only talks about what is to its advantage and holds back other information from customers.

近来,全城热议餐厅使用浓缩液制作汤及饮料。餐厅负责人认为唯一能妨碍消费者的权利去知道商品是如何制成的就是提供给他们不完整的信息,换言之,就是只告诉消费者商品的好处,对消费者隐瞒其他信息。

But consumers have their right to know what the good made form.

但是顾客有权利知道商品是用什么制成的。

My dear readers,what's your view of point about this badly news?Pls join us to discuss.

A cook shows the “bone glue” he uses to thicken soup in the kitchen of a Haidilao hotpot restaurant in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, on Tuesday.
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

It is not our consumers want. Now, more and more businessmen are greedy with money, never consider us. We must use laws to protect our rights.

评分人数

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-8-25 10:46 编辑

回复 2# Rachel0818

I agree with you, now more and more businessman are destroying our rights and interests.
We must protect oueseves(ourselves).

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

non-nutritious food

评分人数

I can't imagine this,so I feel we'd better avoid having dinner outside,,the food for our own doing is the cleanest~!~!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 5# 莎莎dawn

Yeah,I agree with you.Everyday I cook by myself at home.

回复 4# tingroom

Yeah,so we should cook at home.That must be more interesting and healthy.

回复 3# Ddvaluer

But is a long way to go.

评分人数

回复 6# xiaomeixin

Good girl~!~!

评分人数

The result be caused by connivance of law and government. illegal cost is so low.

评分人数

返回列表