听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » Business Emails in English-5 practical pointers 商业英语电子邮件-5种实用的指示
返回列表 发帖

Business Emails in English-5 practical pointers 商业英语电子邮件-5种实用的指示

写商业信件通常比说还容易:你不必担心发音,而且有足够时间编辑你的信件内容。但是有一些规则在你写信件的时候必须记得。这里有一些小提示,紧记它们会让你的信件给人留下深刻的印象。
Writing a business email is often easier than speaking: you don't have to worry about pronunciation, and you can take time to edit your message. But there are some rules to remember when writing emails. Here are some tips to keep in mind to ensure that your email makes a good impression.

1.了解电子邮件中的术语:
英语电子邮件程序使用许多缩写,而且如果你不知道它们,你向上司要求加薪的信件也许会发到整个办公室!"reply to all" 的意思是你的邮件将会回复给所有原来收到信件的人。在e-mail地址的部分,"cc" (carbon copy)的意思是发副本给你需要说明的人, "bcc"可以让你秘密地发出副本,b是blind 的缩写(隐藏)。如果某人要你 "forward" 邮件,他们的意思是以转寄的方式发送副本,有的时候缩写为 "fw."

1. Know your email terms: English email programs use lots of abbreviations, and if you don't know them, your email asking your boss for a raise might end up going out to the entire office! "Reply to all" means your email will be sent to everyone who received the originally letter you're replying too. In the address section of the email, the "cc" (carbon copy) section sends copies of the email to the people you indicate, while the "bcc" section lets you send copies discreetly,the b stands for "blind" (hidden).If someone asks you to "forward" an email, they mean to send a copy of the email to them using the forward feature, which is sometimes abbreviated as "fw."

2. 使用正确的称呼: 虽然写给你朋友的e-mail开头"Hey"很好,但最好不要以这种方式写给潜在的客户伙伴。在另一方面,用非常正式传统的习惯用语,如"Dear Sir" 是越来越过期的话。最好是写"Dear Mr. / Ms." 和对方的姓。当你和对方有相当的工作关系,你可以只是写他们的名字(例如"Dear John")

2. Use the Right Greeting: Although opening an e-mail to your friend with "Hey" is fine, its best not to write a potential business partner that way. On the other hand, using extremely formal traditional phrases like "Dear Sir" is increasingly out of date. The best bet is to write "Dear Mr. / Ms." and then the person's last name. When you already have a working relationship, it's fine to just use their first name (e.g. "Dear John")

3.保持简短清楚:在使用其它语言的时候,虽然您使用复杂的结构能显示出你的天分和教育,但在写英文电子邮件的时候务必简洁有序。在第一段明确地说出你写这封电子邮件的目的;接下去的主要段落要分明,每段都要有一个引入句。使用一些单词,例如"first, second, next, and finally",这些词可以作为你在向读者阐明新观点的向导。你没有必要在电子邮件中说明所有的细节。你可以在电子邮件结尾写上一些词组,比如:"If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me,"这些会引导你的读者询问你更多信息。

3. Keep it Short and Clear: While in some other languages using elaborate and complicated structures shows your intelligence and education, write your English emails in a clear and organized style. Clearly introduce the purpose of your letter in the first paragraph and follow a clear structure in the main paragraphs with good introduction sentences in each. Using words like "first, second, next, and finally" are guides to the reader that you're making a new point. You don't have to describe all the details in your email. You can always end the email with a phrase like "If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me," which invites the reader to ask you for more information.

4. 注意礼貌和策略: 在写电子邮件要求某事的时候要清晰地表明你的意思,不管是关于鞋子运费折扣或是求职面试,这是无可厚非的。不过最好不要使用"I want." 这种词汇; 使用 "I would like"比较有礼貌;如果你是在提建议或是在想其它方法的时候,"I am interested in"也是一个个很好的选择。

4. Be polite and tactful: While it's good to be clear when you're writing an email asking for something, whether it's a discount on a shipment of shoes or a job interview, it's best not to use demanding words like "I want." "I would like" is more respectful, and "I am interested in" is a good choice if you're making an initial proposal or still exploring ideas.

5. 正确地结束电子邮件: "I am looking forward to your reply," "Thank you," 或"Sincerely"这些都是很好的方法,会让你给读者留下好印像。

5. Always end the email correctly: "I am looking forward to your reply," "Thank you," or "Sincerely" are all good ways to leave the reader with a good impression.

返回列表