听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » Business English to make people listen 让人想要聆听的商务英语
返回列表 发帖

Business English to make people listen 让人想要聆听的商务英语

在事业上要成功,需要的是要有自信。当你正在用第二外语做事业时,想当然,这会让你的语气容易听起来不是很确定。但是别这么快就放弃!即使你不确定某些字的意思,你仍然可以让你自己听起来像是知道自己在说些什么。这个秘诀就在于你如何开始你想要说的句子。然后将下列句子使用在商务上,然后来看看其中的不同!

Success in business requires confidence. When you're doing business in a second language, though, it's easy to sound uncertain. But don't give up so soon! Even if you're not sure of the words, you can still sound like you know what you're talking about. The trick is in how you start your sentences. Get down to business with the following phrases and see the difference!

集中

当你正在主持一个会议,这时候最重要的事情便是你要能够立即地让每个人都专注下来。最好的方法就是一开始就做出一个直接的声明。" The purpose of this meeting is to decide on the company logo."要避免使用不直接的声明,就像是" Well, here's the agenda," 或者是 " Maybe we should get started.."这样你将会很快的就失去众人的注意力。

Let's focus

When you're leading a meeting, it's crucial that you get everyone focused immediately. The best way to start is by making a direct statement. "The purpose of this meeting is to decide on the company logo." Avoid indirect statements like, "Well, here's the agenda," or "Maybe we should get started." You'll lose people's attention immediately.

强调

你的老板要大家开会来讨论问题以及询问你的意见。用以下来陈述你的答复" I recommend ..." 或是 " In my opinion ...." 除此之外,用较客观的用法," should " 相对于" could "这样语气会比较强势一点。" In my opinion, we should consider different vendors "是比" Maybe we could think about different vendors."更强势。

Strong words

Your boss calls everyone into a meeting to discuss a problem and asks for your suggestions. Frame your response with "I recommend ..." or "In my opinion ...." In addition, to come across as authoritative, use "should" as opposed to "could" as it is stronger. "In my opinion, we should consider different vendors" is much stronger than "Maybe we could think about different vendors."

强硬

当你需要用比上面更加强势的说法,句子开头就用" I'm positive that ? 或是 " I really feel that,可以说," I'm positive that it's the vendor's fault "来表达给听众你非常的确定。可以说," I'm sure, so you should be sure, too! "缺少自信的说法就是,"John in Marketing said it could be the vendor's fault. I thought he had a good point."

Talk tough

When you need to use even stronger language than above, begin with "I'm positive that" or "I really feel that" Saying, "I'm positive that it's the vendor's fault" expresses to the listener that you are absolutely sure. It says, "I'm sure, so you should be sure, too!" A less confident way would be to say, "John in Marketing said it could be the vendor's fault. I thought he had a good point."

推进

有一个方法可以使讨论让人感到愉快。所以你需要用一个圆滑的方式来让人们再把焦点放在你的身上。当这个讨论已经开始让你有不着边际的感觉-即使这是在一个大会议里或者是在同事间非正式的谈话中-你可以说," Let's move on to the next point."这让你确保你可以继续控制这个讨论。只要你不是用" Maybe " 或是 " Um."来作句子的开头。

Moving on

Business discussions have a way of getting off track. So you need a tactful way to refocus people. If you sense a discussion is wandering ?whether it's in a big meeting or an informal chat between colleagues ?you can say, "Let's move on to the next point." This ensures you maintain control of the discussion ?as long as you don't start with "Maybe" or "Um."

大声说出

有的时候你不同意一些看法,假如你不用有效的方法来表达你的不同意,那你的观点就很容易被忽略。" I'm afraid I can't agree with this plan "是很有礼貌,而且清楚,的方式来开始。这比你用" Well, I'm not sure; it doesn't seem like it will work."的说法更好。

Speak up

Sometimes you just have to disagree. And it's easy to be ignored if you don't express your disagreement effectively. "I'm afraid I can't agree with this plan" is a polite, but clear, way to start. It's much better than, "Well, I'm not sure; it doesn't seem like it will work."

返回列表