听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » how many people can change?
返回列表 发帖

how many people can change?

本帖最后由 Ddvaluer 于 2011-8-25 08:31 编辑

Most of people think about a lot of ways at night, but they walk on the old road in the second morning.
How many people can change?

Because that make them feel safe.I seldom change my road.

So most of people is layfolk

most of people don't like

We try to change our road,because we want to change my life better.

回复 4# tingroom

"most of people " ,is it right.
In usual ,we use    "most people"

The dreams have distance between the  reality.

The dreams have distance between the  reality.

that's people's in the habit of the way,they maybe think it's safe and usual,perhaps they are lack of courage and faith...there are lots of difficulty to face and people should fight with itself at first.

In fact, not all the people can success, that explained not all the people can change...

do myself,why to change?

it is difficult to change oneself actually ,but everyone in the world should learn to change

it is not easy!

The biggest problem is that most people are "too lazy" to make action. They have fear about the future.
I agree with  " leo-liu "it is difficult to change oneself actually ,but everyone in the world should learn to change." I am keep learning and changing ....

i don not like change my road!

i used to like to challenge my life. but at present, i can not make big changes in my road, for i have choosed one and sticked on it almost 11years. i am pursuing a doctor degree in my field. the only thing i want to do now is that i appreciate to improve myself in this field.

your words is very good!I think we are happy as long as we have a good moon every day.

回复 17# cao20070727

do you mean good mood?or good moon?

If a person want to change, he/she have to determined of it.
My tips is write down what I want too change and post it infront of my desk.
Everyday when I wake up and walk to my desk, I'll see what I've wrote in the past.

返回列表